Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

the way these guys are losing night after night is just becoming unbearable. they should be about 10 games over .500 right now and instead they're 4 games under. it is amazing how consistent this bullpen is at blowing games. there are probably many threads about this, but i just needed to fume, it's getting so frustrating to watch this game after game! it would be one thing if this team were being outmatched every night because they weren't any good, but these are all games they should be winning.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    the way these guys are losing night after night is just becoming unbearable. they should be about 10 games over .500 right now and instead they're 4 games under. it is amazing how consistent this bullpen is at blowing games. there are probably many threads about this, but i just needed to fume, it's getting so frustrating to watch this game after game! it would be one thing if this team were being outmatched every night because they weren't any good, but these are all games they should be winning.
    Hate to say it, but I'm starting to think they actually aren't any good. Very difficult for a team to win with two good starters, one consistent hitter, and no bullpen stoppers. Very difficult.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Can't argue with you about the bully, but check out the other thread on the starters. The last four games they've been worse!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

There's 29 other franchises. If it's as awful to be a Reds' fan as you say, choose one of them.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

The Reds have more than two good starters and most of the time, the offense isn't the problem. In fact, offense wasn't the problem tonight.

THE BULLPEN IS THE PROBLEM!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Even the best fall down sometimes.......
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203 View Post
    Even the best fall down sometimes.......
    Even the wrong words seem to rhyme..........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2eSUsNMnJ4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    There's 29 other franchises. If it's as awful to be a Reds' fan as you say, choose one of them.
    is that what i said?

How do you figure we are supposed to be 10 games over .500?
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Hey - We could be the Yankees.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    How do you figure we are supposed to be 10 games over .500?
    it was a general idea, wouldn't you say that is a decent estimate of games that we should've won?

Once you all figure out we aren't THAT good right now, youll be able to sleep better at night.

Jockstocks Homepage

it was a general idea, wouldn't you say that is a decent estimate of games that we should've won?
    No. I could say there are 5 or 6 games that we could have easily one. You're not going to win all the games you should, so I'll give us half 3.

3 wins puts us at 16-14, 2 games over.

Where is the delete button at in this thing?
    Last edited by RedsMan3203; 05-06-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Jockstocks Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post

i realize i already commented on this, but this post just rubs me wrong. that is whats wrong with sports fans, when things get bad and they switch to a different team. why even follow a sport if you're going to do that? it's pointless. maybe you should just follow no one throughout the season and decide who you like after the world series every year? that is one of the most asinine posts i've ever read. does it mean that because i'm frustrated that they aren't playing well i'm not a reds fan, or shouldn't be? i certainly don't think so.

Turn Off Ads?