Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Can't be true...Chris Carpenter involved in another incident

Can't be true...Chris Carpenter involved in another incident

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/69...ouis-cardinals

While Carpenter has been crucified on this board for being a whiner, probably justifiably so, I'm not sure this incident is his fault only because Morgan is probably a bigger a$$ than Carpenter. But it is amazing how many incidents Carpenter is a part of.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Re: Can't be true...Chris Carpenter involved in another incident

How is he going to explain that to his son? (beat everyone to it)

For somebody who makes a big deal when he feels that he's getting shown up, it's pretty hypocritical to direct an F bomb at a guy you just struck out.

Hard to believe Chris Carpenter became involved in an altercation with another player is'nt it? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    For somebody who makes a big deal when he feels that he's getting shown up, it's pretty hypocritical to direct an F bomb at a guy you just struck out.
    Thats what makes Carp the biggest "B" in the history of the game, his hypocritical approach to everything/everyone makes me wonder about his mental capacity.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Thats what makes Carp the biggest "B" in the history of the game, his hypocritical approach to everything/everyone makes me wonder about his mental capacity.
    Not familiar with the word you're going for. I could see "a little B" or "the biggest D," or maybe even "a first class AH," but "biggest B?" Nah man, gotta get your insults right.

Quote Originally Posted by KYRedLeg View Post
    Not familiar with the word you're going for. I could see "a little B" or "the biggest D," or maybe even "a first class AH," but "biggest B?" Nah man, gotta get your insults right.
    Nope, meant exactly what I said as far as I can with moderators looking for naughty kids over here. He is a big ol whiny ditch, is that batter?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Nope, meant exactly what I said as far as I can with moderators looking for naughty kids over here. He is a big ol whiny ditch, is that batter?
    Or just say he is the epidome of what Brandon Philips said.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

I dislike CCarp as much as anyone in baseball . . . with the exception of Nyjer Morgan. After watching the replay, honestly, I find no fault in anything Carp did. T-Plush is a punk who will probably be the recipient of a well-deserved fastball in the back next time around.

Turn Off Ads?