Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who's left for tonight????

Who's left for tonight????

We know Hariston's gone. Let's assume EE is too. Obviously their replacements are not going to get in town by 7:00. With Hanigan still banged up, by my calculations that leaves the Reds with 2 extra position guys tonight. Plus they need to make room for Lehr, unless maybe he just takes Hariston's spot tonight...I have tix for tonight's game and have a feeling we'll be seeing Harang or someone end up in RF by the time the night is over!
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Who's left for tonight????

Quote Originally Posted by LawFive View Post
    We know Hariston's gone. Let's assume EE is too. Obviously their replacements are not going to get in town by 7:00. With Hanigan still banged up, by my calculations that leaves the Reds with 2 extra position guys tonight. Plus they need to make room for Lehr, unless maybe he just takes Hariston's spot tonight...I have tix for tonight's game and have a feeling we'll be seeing Harang or someone end up in RF by the time the night is over!
    If the Latin Love Machine can actually get some starts @ 3B, why not Harang in RF?

I assume Lehr takes Roenicke's spot. Wasn't he back on the ML roster? I'm guessing Balentien gets his first start.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Rolen is out in Oakland. He might make in for Saturday.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Balentein and Lehr are on roster, but the 3 traded guys still are. I think Balentein starts toinght
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Kip Wells!

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Kip Wells!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LawFive View Post
    With Hairston, Encarnacion, and Roenicke gone, that opens up three spots on the roster. Lehr and Wells will fill two of them tonight, and Rolen will likely be here tomorrow. So the Reds will have 24 active players tonight--12 pitchers and 12 position players. However, two of those position players are Hanigan (who has missed the last six games) and Taveras (who sat out yesterday). I don't know what their status might be. Arroyo may have to be available to PH, and Cueto might even PR--if needed.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Hanigan's in the lineup tonight.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    So you're sayin' bringin' Kip Wells up to the big club is over the line, Smokey?

Turn Off Ads?