Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds acquire Shin-Soo Choo and Jason Donald for Drew Stubbs and Didi Gregorious

Re: Reds acquire Shin-Soo Choo and Jason Donald for Drew Stubbs and Didi Gregorious

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    My favorite part about this trade? Not having to listen to people whine about Stubbs' strikeouts.
    You can't tell me you was'nt getting tired of stubbs striking out 11 out of 14 abs? I don't don't care how much choo strikes out but it can't be as bad as stubbs.Stubbs is a great guy but it was time for him to go get a fresh start someplace else.I wish him nothing but the best.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds acquire Shin-Soo Choo and Jason Donald for Drew Stubbs and Didi Gregorious

Dang I just thought of something now with choo and bruce in the outfield we will most defintely be ranked high with the most throw outs at home plate from our outfielders?

Dunn struck out and was productive. Choo strikes out and is productive. Stubbs struck out and absolutely sucked. There's quite the difference. Yeah, it gets tiresome watching a guy have almost as much of an idea as me or you would at the plate. I wish him luck, he certainly has tools. But so did many a ballplayer that never amounted to much of anything.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    Dunn struck out and was productive. Choo strikes out and is productive. Stubbs struck out and absolutely sucked. There's quite the difference.
    Can I put this as my signature for a little while?
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Wow, over 41,000 views in 8 hours. What's the record?

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of IH View Post
    Can I put this as my signature for a little while?
    lol sure .

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    lol sure .
    I was going to if he was'nt!!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat View Post
    Wow, over 41,000 views in 8 hours. What's the record?
    This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I love getting Choo. How he fits into CF, we'll see but they'll work it out. What can you guys tell me about Jason Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I love getting Choo. How he fits into CF, we'll see but they'll work it out. What can you guys tell me about Jason Donald?
    Has been good in the Minors. Has been pretty terrible in the Majors.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    What are his skills? Obviously not pop in the bat but what's his throwing arm like? Foot speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    What are his skills? Obviously not pop in the bat but what's his throwing arm like? Foot speed?
    More of a second baseman than shortstop. Fringy arm for short, not quite enough range for short. Can cover you there if you need it, but not someone you want playing there for a week straight.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Re: Shin-soo Choo?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Me too. Now it's like 1973 all over again.
    now, somebody go punch Bud Harrelson.
    Stick to your guns.

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    He was solid in the Majors in 2011, but overall you're absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    He was solid in the Majors in 2011, but overall you're absolutely correct.
    Donald hits much better against lefties. Hannahan would be a good compliment.

Turn Off Ads?