Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox Sports Ohio Rewinds Reds Games Starting Feb. 3

Fox Sports Ohio Rewinds Reds Games Starting Feb. 3

FSO rewinds Reds games

“Reds Classic Rewinds” returns to Fox Sports Ohio at 7 p.m. Feb. 3 with the first of five great games from last season. The lineup:
    • Feb. 3: Reds at Nationals, played June 6. Drew Stubbs singles in the winning run in the 10th inning, after Scott Rolen’s pinch-hit two-run homer in the ninth.
    • Feb. 10: Reds at Cubs, played July 4. Stubbs hits three homers in a 14-3 blowout.
    • Feb. 17: Rockies at Reds, played July 17. Edinson Volquez returns from arm surgery to strike out nine batters in six innings.
    • Feb. 24: Brewers at Reds, played Aug. 31. Aroldis Chapman debuts in an 8-4 Reds win.
    • March 3: Astros at Reds, played Sept. 28. Jay Bruce’s walk-off home run clinches National League Central title for the Reds.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Re: Fox Sports Ohio Rewinds Reds Games Starting Feb. 3

I remember watching or listening to all but one of those games. I may not have seen the EV game. Looking forward to some baseball on TV.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Droll, yes. Quite droll. FlightRick's Avatar

I don't really recall the Volquez game, either... give me my druthers, and I'd love to see the Civil Rights Game again, instead.

I mean, REALLY love to see it again. A dramatic game where the Reds come from behind to lead in the 9th, and then fend-off the comeback to win on a killer outfield assist to gun down the runner at the plate for the final out. And better yet, it was against the hated Cardinals. And best of all, it was the win that took us from 0.5 back in the NL Central, to 0.5 up in the NL Central, and finally got us all (well, it got ME) thinking good thoughts again after our horrible April.

That had to have been among the top 5 games last year, right?

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRick View Post
    I don't really recall the Volquez game, either... give me my druthers, and I'd love to see the Civil Rights Game again, instead.

I mean, REALLY love to see it again. A dramatic game where the Reds come from behind to lead in the 9th, and then fend-off the comeback to win on a killer outfield assist to gun down the runner at the plate for the final out. And better yet, it was against the hated Cardinals. And best of all, it was the win that took us from 0.5 back in the NL Central, to 0.5 up in the NL Central, and finally got us all (well, it got ME) thinking good thoughts again after our horrible April.

That had to have been among the top 5 games last year, right?

Rick
    I totally agree. How many games end with a runner out at the plate? Besides the divison clincher, that had to be my favorite game last year.

Why doesnt FSO play more Reds games during the winter? I see all kinds of Pirates games on FSP 2-3 times a week. I know the Cavs are on..but during the daytime atleast. I wouldnt mind watching them at all.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    Why doesnt FSO play more Reds games during the winter? I see all kinds of Pirates games on FSP 2-3 times a week. I know the Cavs are on..but during the daytime atleast. I wouldnt mind watching them at all.
    hell the pirates could show 2 or 3 replays a week during the winner and it would be enough to show all of their victories during the season.. LOL

Reminder that this starts this week.

Did anyone get this game in HD tonight? I did not (central Ohio area).

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Did anyone get this game in HD tonight? I did not (central Ohio area).

Anyone watch the game last night?

Anyone watch the game last night?
    Dang it I missed it....who won??

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Dang it I missed it....who won??

FSO rewinds Reds games

“Reds Classic Rewinds” returns to Fox Sports Ohio at 7 p.m. Feb. 3 with the first of five great games from last season. The lineup:
    • Feb. 3: Reds at Nationals, played June 6. Drew Stubbs singles in the winning run in the 10th inning, after Scott Rolen’s pinch-hit two-run homer in the ninth.
    Feb. 10: Reds at Cubs, played July 4. Stubbs hits three homers in a 14-3 blowout.• Feb. 17: Rockies at Reds, played July 17. Edinson Volquez returns from arm surgery to strike out nine batters in six innings.
    • Feb. 24: Brewers at Reds, played Aug. 31. Aroldis Chapman debuts in an 8-4 Reds win.
    • March 3: Astros at Reds, played Sept. 28. Jay Bruce’s walk-off home run clinches National League Central title for the Reds.
    This game is in the 7th inning. Not in HD again but cool to see it.

FSO rewinds Reds games

• Feb. 10: Reds at Cubs, played July 4. Stubbs hits three homers in a 14-3 blowout.
    Feb. 17: Rockies at Reds, played July 17. Edinson Volquez returns from arm surgery to strike out nine batters in six innings.
    Anyone else not getting this game on their tv guide? Says MMA is going to be showing at 7 and then a college basketball game afterward. The Feb 24 game is the next installation of Reds Rewind when I did a search for it. I have Columbus AT&T if it helps.

Just wondering if it's on Time Warner because I might want to go to my friend's apartment and watch this - I was really looking forward to seeing this game since I was in attendance never got to see it from the TV perspective. I believe that was also the Chris Sabo bobblehead night IIRC.

I wish they would make an hour long highlight reel of last season, along with clips from the season when they were following the team around in the locker room etc. instead of entire games. Kinda like the NFL films team previews they do each season. That would be fun to watch. I enjoy some clips from the games, but knowing the outcome ruins it a little bit lol. I would like to see the Bruce walkoff again though, I wonder if they'll include the postgame show from that game as well... That was a fun night.

What the HAIL ?! They are showing a college basketball game. WSU at ARIZ. :thumbdown

Turn Off Ads?