Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lollapalooza

Lollapalooza

They released the lineup today. Its pretty good: Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Interpol, Iggy and the Stooges, The Roots, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Spoon, Polyphonic Spree, Tapes n' Tapes, Cold War Kids, and the Fratellis (a bunch of others to, but those are the ones i like).

2. Turn Off Ads?
    redsgabp

Re: Lollapalooza

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMilner View Post
    They released the lineup today. Its pretty good: Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Interpol, Iggy and the Stooges, The Roots, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Spoon, Polyphonic Spree, Tapes n' Tapes, Cold War Kids, and the Fratellis (a bunch of others to, but those are the ones i like).
    i thought Lollapalooza had quit.

i was at Lollapalooza in cincy (riverbend) and saw janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age, and alot more!

it was awesome but they didn't come back the next year.

redsgabp

that brings back good memories, i had pit tickets!

saw some great things in the lawn section.

crowd surfing, girls with painted chest, people throwing mud/turf, and the list goes on and on.

first concert

Quote Originally Posted by redsgabp View Post
    i thought Lollapalooza had quit.

i was at Lollapalooza in cincy (riverbend) and saw janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age, and alot more!

it was awesome but they didn't come back the next year.
    I think they do it as a single event festival in Chicago's Grant Park now.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

3 years running now in Chicago, perfect timing for me. Psyched for this year's lineup
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

redsgabp

i would think of going but to me the bands are WEAK.

that being said, i saw the 2006 line up and i wish i had of known about it in chicago.
    i would of went last year but the bands for 2007 IMO are not good enough for the trip.

to each his own, have fun

Turn Off Ads?