Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl finds missing dog's head in box on doorstep

Re: Girl finds missing dog's head in box on doorstep

Looks like they caught the bum!

ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion of terrorist threats. Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, went missing.

Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500 reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.
    Back to following MiLB; there's always hope for tomorrow!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
    Just might eh?

What a pud, lock him up

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.
    Well, he has a funny way of showing it.

Supreme Jar Opener

I know of people who would even consider themselves entitled to do something like that...

I was talking to someone at work a few months ago, who was really angry that his "love interest" got a new boyfriend, and wanted to fight the new boyfriend after keying the new guys car. And he never even told the girl that he liked her... but he felt like he had earned the right to lash out...

Which I suppose isn't nearly the same thing, but...
    Last edited by zombielady; 03-23-2007 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielady View Post
    I know of people who would even consider themselves entitled to do something like that...

I was talking to someone at work a few months ago, who was really angry that his "love interest" got a new boyfriend, and wanted to fight the new boyfriend after keying the new guys car. And he never even told the girl that he liked her... but he felt like he had earned the right to lash out...

Which I suppose isn't nearly the same thing, but...

That's pretty messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Lock him up for a long time.
    Go Gators!

For a Level Playing Field

A 24-year-old who likes to date HS-aged girls and cut heads off of dogs and leave them at the owner's doorstep?

Society will only be better if this loser is off our streets ASAP.

Turn Off Ads?