Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Cleveland Show - Baseball Episode

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

The Cleveland Show - Baseball Episode

So this is a total fluff post but hey, its the offseason and I thought it was fun so I'm mentioning it here. Anyway, The Cleveland Show is doing a baseball themed episode on November 4th and one of the players they got to do a voice on it, along with Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, David Ortiz, and Jimmy Rollins, is our own Joey Votto! I don't know if I'm more surprised that he agreed to do it or that he was one of the guys asked in the first place since the Reds don't get a whole lot of attention. Anyway, here's an article about the episode and it should be pretty fun. I might even watch this show for the first time just to see how it all turns out.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/17/the-cle...s/#more-372784
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Cleveland Show - Baseball Episode

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    So this is a total fluff post but hey, its the offseason and I thought it was fun so I'm mentioning it here. Anyway, The Cleveland Show is doing a baseball themed episode on November 4th and one of the players they got to do a voice on it, along with Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, David Ortiz, and Jimmy Rollins, is our own Joey Votto! I don't know if I'm more surprised that he agreed to do it or that he was one of the guys asked in the first place since the Reds don't get a whole lot of attention. Anyway, here's an article about the episode and it should be pretty fun. I might even watch this show for the first time just to see how it all turns out.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/17/the-cle...s/#more-372784
    Jeez, you think someone could have drawn a decent wishbone C for Votto's characters' hat and uniform.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    Jeez, you think someone could have drawn a decent wishbone C for Votto's characters' hat and uniform.
    They might not have had the MLB license and had to just make them look alike instead.

I don't get it. None of those guys are Indians.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

We can only hope this is as entertaining as the classic "Simpsons" baseball episode. Easily one of my all time favorites.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

It will be hard to top...

Talkin Softball - YouTube

Found the actual video.
    Last edited by Slyder; 10-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Particularly considering that The Simpsons was funny to begin with.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?