Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Evaluate this trade

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Evaluate this trade

Which team got the better of this deal? It is a 10 team, PPR, dynasty league (keep as many as you want as long as you want).

Team A gets:
    Chris Johnson
    Marshawn Lynch
    Mohammad Massaquoi
    Lance Kendricks
    4th round pick in next year's rookie/free agent draft

Team B gets:
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Brandon Marshall
    Beanie Wells
    Jermaine Greshem
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Evaluate this trade

Team B all the way. Chris Johnson is great and all but if you look at it like this ..

Johnson for Bradshaw & Marshall

Lynch, Massaquoi, Kendricks, 4th rnd for Beanie & Gresham

The first trade is fair, I'd take Beanie & Gresham in the 2nd trade every time.

Team B is getting a lopsided deal. I see it the same as Buckeye33. Essentially Johnson and junk for a 4 really useful guys.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Also, in this league we start 3 RB and 4 WR, if that makes a difference.
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Also, in this league we start 3 RB and 4 WR, if that makes a difference.
    Still lopsided to team B.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

With Gore out I need a RB.

I was offered.
    FJax and J. Best for
    McFadden and B. Marshall.

That's an easy "no", right?
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Trade advice as well. Keeper league. You start QB, RB, WR, WR, 2 Flex, TE, D. You can have a kicker start as a flex position.

Here is a breakdown of my team
    QB: Matt Ryan, Cutler
    RB: MJD, Steven Jackson, Daniel Thomas, Roy Helu
    WR: Miles Austin, AJ Green, Plax,
    TE: Gronk
    D: Pack and Lions

The rest of my team is basically fodder. Ernest Graham, Kendell Hunter, A. Benn, etc.

Anyway someone in the league is offering Rivers for RB. I mentioned trading MJD for him and he responded with MJD and Matt Ryan. Now its a 4 keeper league and my keepers right now look like MJD, Steven Jackson, AJ Green, and Miles Austin. Is MJD and Ryan too steep a price to pay for Rivers? Without MJD my starting RB's would be Steven Jackson and Daniel Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Trade advice as well. Keeper league. You start QB, RB, WR, WR, 2 Flex, TE, D. You can have a kicker start as a flex position.

The rest of my team is basically fodder. Ernest Graham, Kendell Hunter, A. Benn, etc.

Anyway someone in the league is offering Rivers for RB. I mentioned trading MJD for him and he responded with MJD and Matt Ryan. Now its a 4 keeper league and my keepers right now look like MJD, Steven Jackson, AJ Green, and Miles Austin. Is MJD and Ryan too steep a price to pay for Rivers? Without MJD my starting RB's would be Steven Jackson and Daniel Thomas.
    What are your keeper rules? How long could you hold Rivers and/or Ryan? MJD is not a long term guy in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    With Gore out I need a RB.

I was offered.
    FJax and J. Best for
    McFadden and B. Marshall.

That's an easy "no", right?
    No, and you get to make fun of the guy in the response line.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    What are your keeper rules? How long could you hold Rivers and/or Ryan? MJD is not a long term guy in my book.
    For as long as possible. I think I am going to turn it down. The trade we discussed was Ryan and MJD for Rivers and Reggie Bush. My problem was that there wasn't too much of a difference between Ryan and Rivers to make me willing to part with MJD.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post

I would keep Ryan and MJD.
    Ryan and Cutler should get you a pretty good amount of points even if they don't get what the top QBs get.
    MJD is a guy that you can usually count on getting his carries and will usually stay in the game even when his team his down due to his pass catching ability.

Yeah no on that one too. Reggie Bush is fantasy poison.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    I would keep Ryan and MJD.
    Ryan and Cutler should get you a pretty good amount of points even if they don't get what the top QBs get.
    MJD is a guy that you can usually count on getting his carries and will usually stay in the game even when his team his down due to his pass catching ability.
    Ryan actually was one of my biggest mistakes. You were allowed to keep 4 players and I kept Ryan, MJD, Steven Jackson, and Miles Austin while letting Vincent Jackson go. Ryan was one of the "weaker" keepers but I was high on him.

Turn Off Ads?