Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Votto playing for Louisville again tomorrow..

Votto playing for Louisville again tomorrow..

Lance McAlister

‎1B Joey Votto will make another rehabilitation appearance tomorrow for Louisville vs Indianapolis at 1:05 p.m. in the Bats’ final game of the season.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Jesus, he's been out forever it seems

No way does he sniff the PA for a batting/OB%/Slug%/OPS title.

Re: Votto playing for Louisville again tomorrow..

Just hope he can get 100% or as close as can be for the playoffs

Reds 32-15 since him being out with injury.

Reds are .681 without Votto and .575 with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Reds are .681 without Votto and .575 with him.
    Theyre still a better team with Votto. Look at what guys like Ludwick/Frazier have done since he's been out, guys that weren't producing in this lineup while he was here. Rolen has played better too.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    Theyre still a better team with Votto. Look at what guys like Ludwick/Frazier have done since he's been out, guys that weren't producing in this lineup while he was here. Rolen has played better too.
    I just gave some statistics.....obviously they are better, but 47 games is a decent sample size for how good a team is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    I just gave some statistics.....obviously they are better, but 47 games is a decent sample size for how good a team is.
    Right, i'm just saying a lot of guys stepped up that weren't stepping up while he was playing. I'm not saying they can't win games without him (I didn't think they could at first) but Ludwick REALLY stepped up, Frazier was huge too. I'm just saying they're obviously better with him, and I don't think those stats are that fair to him considering he made them a better team when he was playing, and it was other players stepping up afterward leading to those wins.

If he wasn't absent the 1st part of the year when he played they wouldve been a waaay below .500 team. They were having a hard time scoring with him hitting .350 for a long time.

Yeah it's tough to figure. In the last series Votto played in the Reds swept the Cards, so I think it was just a matter of everything starting to gel at that time. So regardless if Votto had been injured or not I think they were ready catch fire. I never would have thought that I wouldn't have to use the "when Votto gets back we'll be ok" card!

has he slid yet in rehab

Turn Off Ads?