Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    I do like her for some of her lines though. I think her best line was when she was talking to LittleFinger and he said knowledge is power and she got all her men to grab him and she said NO, Power is Power. I got the chills thinking, this woman means business !
    That's by far my favorite line of the series thus far.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Kurt Stillwell Fan hairmetalfreek's Avatar

Two shows that my wife and I have been watching: Hannibal and Bates Motel. I'm not a big fan of the Hannibal show, but absolutely love Bates Motel.

I'm looking forward to Breaking Bad and Dexter coming back this summer as well, but wish it wasn't the last season for them.

the wait for breaking bad is unreal long.

Hannibal might be my favorite new show. Love the people in it. Love the way it looks. The only problem its on NBC which is not the greatest spot for a show to last.

Anyone check out Defiance? I'm enjoying it thus far and the show seems like it could have a lot of promise.

Quote Originally Posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
    Two shows that my wife and I have been watching: Hannibal and Bates Motel. I'm not a big fan of the Hannibal show, but absolutely love Bates Motel.

I'm looking forward to Breaking Bad and Dexter coming back this summer as well, but wish it wasn't the last season for them.
    I just saw the preview of Bates Motel the other day. Looks really good. Im a huge Psycho fan.

And absolutely love Dexter and Breaking bad. Just finished rewatching the dexter series with my gf. And then she wanted to give breaking bad a shot so i rewatched the first season with her as well. Love them both.

I was ecstatic when dexter announced they would return in june rather than september like usual. But agree too bad its the last season.

At the same time I was ecstatic about dexter i was unhappy with breaking bad. They said they were going to go on a "little" break when they split this season into two parts and it would return this summer. August may be summer, but those sly little foxes got me. I was hoping for June. This season is going to be great!

so the wife and I finally caught up on last Sunday's episode of Mad Men on our DVR. I can't believe they did this, the producers cast Ted McGinely in a small role. The show is now dead to me (might as well get ahead of its obvious demise)

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    so the wife and I finally caught up on last Sunday's episode of Mad Men on our DVR. I can't believe they did this, the producers cast Ted McGinely in a small role. The show is now dead to me (might as well get ahead of its obvious demise)
    I can't believe hardly anyone here is talking about Mad Men this year. I think we had a separate thread last year. I'm an unabashed fanboy so I'm loving it. They'd have to really screw up badly to turn me off.

im starting to hate everyone on mad men

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    I dont know a single person that doesnt want that little brat to die every episode. Him and his incest loving mother
    Bites lip...

Gonna hate to see the first season of 'The Americans' end. Best show on TV, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Bites lip...
    So you're saying someone bites their lip, or just bites it?

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I can't believe hardly anyone here is talking about Mad Men this year. I think we had a separate thread last year. I'm an unabashed fanboy so I'm loving it. They'd have to really screw up badly to turn me off.
    its a guilty pleasure as well, however Peggy seems to be the only person with any redeaming quality that you want to root for; now that she's with the "bad guys" you wonder how long that will last, or how long before she's back working for Don.

Don seems to be descending into hell.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quite the well-played misdirection on "The Good Wife"'s finale. Blindsided me and I'm usually pretty good at spotting these things.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

"Mad Men" needs more Roger Sterling. (Caveat: I haven't seen last night's episode yet.)
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

17. Likes:

Chip R (04-29-2013)

Turn Off Ads?