Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: UK Basketball

Re: UK Baseketball

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red View Post
    Yeah, it's just weird, he started in the exhibition game last night (edit: two nights ago). Scored 12 points. Meh, if a guy doesn't want to be somewhere, you gotta let him go.

Donovan said in the article that Lucas will still have access to the weight room, practice facilities, academic staff and everything until he goes. I thought that was pretty cool.
    Yeah that is classy of Billy D.

Maybe he thinks that if he's going to have any chance of playing professionally (be it in Europe or wherever), he needs to be playing PG exclusively. He's certainly not going to make any money playing SG anywhere. However, that goes back to the earlier issue that he should've known going in that the PG spot would belong to Calathes.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    However, that goes back to the earlier issue that he should've known going in that the PG spot would belong to Calathes.
    You'll get no argument from me there. Calathes had the job the moment pen hit pad on signing day.

I haven't read much from Kentucky fans, but I bet you guys hate him, huh?

He just strikes me as a guy that other teams hate. Sometimes there's guys like that.

You'll get no argument from me there. Calathes had the job the moment pen hit pad on signing day.

I haven't read much from Kentucky fans, but I bet you guys hate him, huh?

He just strikes me as a guy that other teams hate. Sometimes there's guys like that.
    Oh yeah. Especially after he got up in a few of our guy's faces talking trash...

It will be fun watching UK and Florida go at it this season. Should be--at least--two good games.

Here's a measuring stick............

Who do you dislike most, Calathes or Matt Walsh?

Is it close?

Here's a measuring stick............

Who do you dislike most, Calathes or Matt Walsh?

Is it close?
    hahahahah you made me LOL when I read that post. :

right now it is Walsh by a mile... Calathes still has 2-3 years to surpass him, however.

Everyone hated Matt Walsh. Half of Gainesville hated Matt Walsh.

(All that matters to Matt Walsh is that Lauren Anderson doesn't hate Matt Walsh.)

Everyone hated Matt Walsh. Half of Gainesville hated Matt Walsh.

(All that matters to Matt Walsh is that Lauren Anderson doesn't hate Matt Walsh.)
    Who is Lauren Anderson?

Ahh, Google Image Search my friend. Google Image Search.

*Disclaimer: Don't look for Lauren Anderson while at work.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/us....preview_0.jpg

you can tell what her talent is.

must be a grade-A moron to be with Matt Walsh. Wonder why he plays in the GREEK league?

I'm not sure where he is now. I know the Heat cut him in early October, but I haven't heard where he's landed since.

Lauren Anderson is a Playmate from Gainesville. Sort of a local celebrity. I've seen her downtown a few times, and know a couple of people that know her, but I've never met her. Apparently they're still together, have been for years (mostly because I haven't been introduced to her yet, I assure you.).

We all know she will ditch Walsh for GR as soon as he puts on the charm
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    We all know she will ditch Walsh for GR as soon as he puts on the charm
    Well, considering HER standards, all GR needs to do is act like an ass towards everyone that he comes into contact with and SHE'LL find HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Well, considering HER standards,
    Geez, wasn't it you that brought up her "talent" earlier in the thread? Don't tell Mrs. GR (as if she doesn't know), but it's not her standards or virtue I'd be interested in.

Walsh get's knocked around a lot by fans. He acts pretty cocky on the court, but he's one of the guys I have had a few drinks with in the past. He's actually a pretty good guy. Or was then. It's been years.

He's got that Calathes-esque "I look like a crybaby when anything doesn't go my way on the court."

-Don't misconstrue this as meaning I'm not a fan (of these two), and I don't even mean it as an insult. Part of their game, good or bad. Just calling it as I see it. They flop. Look like a bunch of soccer players out there.
    Last edited by Gainesville Red; 11-05-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Hate to interrupt the hot chick debate, but Jai Lucas is transferring at the end of the semester.

My guess is Okie State or somewhere in the Big 12. I have heard Kentucky mentioned, but I don't see it coming to fruition.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Hate to interrupt the hot chick debate, but Jai Lucas is transferring at the end of the semester.

My guess is Okie State or somewhere in the Big 12. I have heard Kentucky mentioned, but I don't see it coming to fruition.
    Lucas is old news. They discussed him 15 posts ago.

Turn Off Ads?