Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: 7/1/12 - Reds @ SF Giants

"So Fla Red"

Re: 7/1/12 - Reds @ SF Giants

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Did anyone see a replay the showed Ludwick as he reached third? Key questions for me: did he get a good jump, was running hard when he reached it, and did Berry hold him up the whole way? Dusty implied that Ludwick was partly to blame, just wondered if their was proof of that.
    His jump was decent, not great. I honestly don't even think Cabrera would have thrown home.

Also, don't forget Posey has been instructed not to block the plate, but it wouldn't have even mattered on that play. 9th inning cluster all the way around so onto LA and SD with a good chance to go 4-3 or 5-2 and make this a winning roadtrip.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I was without power since Friday, so I got to listen to a bit of yesterday's game on the radio. I was completely in the dark for the Friday and Saturday game, so I was quite pleased to see the back to back CGs from Leake and Latos.

So, yesterday's ending, which I just watched, just not sure what happened to Bruce there, but I just gotta say-----------I'm with Jojo. Blacked out from the Reds for a few days wasn't a bad thing, and they managed to win a few games without my expert critique of every nuance of each game.

Oh, and not having electricity (still don't at my home) is an inconvenience, but seeing our neighborhood become a neighborhood for a few days and letting the Reds play games without me----priceless.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    His jump was decent, not great. I honestly don't even think Cabrera would have thrown home.

Also, don't forget Posey has been instructed not to block the plate, but it wouldn't have even mattered on that play. 9th inning cluster all the way around so onto LA and SD with a good chance to go 4-3 or 5-2 and make this a winning roadtrip.
    I was at the game and I remember thinking "good thing he didn't go b/c he'd have been out by 15 ft"
    School's out. What did you expect?

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I was at the game and I remember thinking "good thing he didn't go b/c he'd have been out by 15 ft"
    Would have been safe -- easily

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    Would have been safe -- easily
    I don't know. I had a pretty good view but I never saw a replay so.....
    School's out. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I don't know. I had a pretty good view but I never saw a replay so.....
    Agreed... it looked closer than the TV displayed.

Turn Off Ads?