Goats of the game:

3. Cozart

2. Ondrusek.

And the # 1 goat: Sean marshall

Way to spit the bit boys.
    3. Walt

2. Walt

1. Walt

He's put together a disgrace of an offensive team, and we all knew the lingering issues. Nothing done to address leadoff, nothing done to address the 2 hole, no protection for Votto.

This is what we've got: a crap lineup that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of scoring consistently away from its glorified softball park.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds @ Los Padres July 5, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    I feel terrible for Latos, anyone else see him tell at Marshall
    The starters have to throw a complete game to get a win it seems.

I mean we are just overrated there is nothing more to say

what was the purpose of this move...u have a guy that can strike out the side sitting in the bullpen and u bring lecure?!?!? what the hell is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! please fire dusty and at least make a trade of somekind

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    how does 3-8 sound, it might happen.

if it gets Dusty fired it's worth it.
    That is without question.

Yea I was glad to see Latos mad. He should be, he brought his A game and watched his team throw a game away.

Note to any potential Cincinnati Reds pitcher : you must throw a complete game shutout every outing 2. You can never I mean ever throw 7 scoreless innings only 9 and number 3 you must be the one to get the hit with a RISP situation

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    3. Walt

2. Walt

1. Walt

He's put together a disgrace of an offensive team, and we all knew the lingering issues. Nothing done to address leadoff, nothing done to address the 2 hole, no protection for Votto.

This is what we've got: a crap lineup that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of scoring consistently away from its glorified softball park.
    Can't argue. After the money they spent I'm not asking them to go out and sign a big star. But that doesn't excuse not filling some of these holes.

Ah lets face it too many guys just not stepping up- Bruce, rolen, Stubbs, Ondrusek, etc.

Time for a team meeting at least. This performance cannot be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    3. Walt

2. Walt

1. Walt

3. Baker

2. Baker

1. Baker

I agree that Jocketty is completely guilty as charged, though.

If losing the next three means dusty gets fired then by all means lets do it. But our FO is a bunch of puds ad that will never happen because to them Dusty is king we need a manager who gets in his player grill instead of being their mommy when they screw up

As bad as the offense has been, you have to hold a one run lead against this team in this ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Can't argue. After the money they spent I'm not asking them to go out and sign a big star. But that doesn't excuse not filling some of these holes.

Ah lets face it too many guys just not stepping up- Bruce, rolen, Stubbs, Ondrusek, etc.
    All of this and we have a guy on the bench that is hurt and they will not DL him so we are playing a man short. Not that there is any body in Louisville that can help. We have seen that crap before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post

If they don't take it seriously why should we. Get back into first, I start listening, otherwise I just check the score in the morning.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Time for a team meeting at least. This performance cannot be tolerated.
    Rolen should be able to handle that.

Turn Off Ads?