Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Votto out additional 7-10 days

Re: Votto out additional 7-10 days

I thought all the doctors on Redszone would have something to say bout this:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/201...ff-named-best/

otowire has named the Reds medical staff best in the major leagues for 2012. The award recognizes physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other associated health professionals that contributed most to their team.

The Reds medical staff is led by head athletic trainer Paul Lessard and Dr. Tim Kremchek.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post

The health of the starting staff during the season was quite an accomplishment in itself. Kudos to whoever was in charge of their conditioning also.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Best in Class vs. Fire Kremchek.

Who am I to believe?

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Since you took time out of your busy schedule to update us on this, please let us know the credentials of "otowire" and why you believe they are the foremost authority on medical analysis.

I think the Reds should shop themselves around and find someone better than "Doc Hollywood."

Also, this story appears to be more about the trainers (day-to-day staff) than the resident surgeon (Kremhack). Both are mentioned, but this comes across as a "filler" story from Rotowire. Or maybe the writers at Rotowire are all med school grads who decided to go into sports journalism instead.

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    The health of the starting staff during the season was quite an accomplishment in itself. Kudos to whoever was in charge of their conditioning also.
    I think Price has a lot to do with their conditioning. I read earlier in the season they do team running during the season. That was said to help a lot with Simon and his effectiveness this season. He was finally in shape for one of the first times in his career. If you are in good condition that cuts down on the injuries and a big reason this staff had few this past season.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    Since you took time out of your busy schedule to update us on this, please let us know the credentials of "otowire" and why you believe they are the foremost authority on medical analysis.

I think the Reds should shop themselves around and find someone better than "Doc Hollywood."
    Why so snarky... Doctor Blitz? You gots the google do the digging yourself son.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post

And what are your credentials to know what makes a good doctor and what doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    And what are your credentials to know what makes a good doctor and what doesn't?
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Turn Off Ads?