Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signed Votto AS Jersey...

Signed Votto AS Jersey...

Hey guys, just bought this jersey for the Votto/Reds wall and thought i'd share a pic of it.
    Last edited by mroby85; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Signed Votto AS Jersey...

Dude, you have a nice lil collection going on, nice addition!!!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Dude, you have a nice lil collection going on, nice addition!!!
    Thanks! Mainly Votto stuff haha, nice to know he's gonna be around for awhile now!

Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    Thanks! Mainly Votto stuff haha, nice to know he's gonna be around for awhile now!
    Yeha, I haven't really focused on collecting one player since Bench and E Davis, as got frustrated when players left teams so quickly. Could get back on board now that we know he is here for long time to come!!
    Just looking at that closer though, boy, his sig sure has gotten quick/uglier!! Still awesome piece to have though!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Hey guys, just bought this jersey for the Votto/Reds wall and thought i'd share a pic of it.
    Nice case and those things sometimes can be as expensive as the uniform but are key to keeping the uniform in mint condition. I have a Sean Casey game worn uniform from when he rehabbed in Indy in AAA and got it signed at Reds Fest, just need to spend the monies to get it in a case.

BRM, man, your not kidding! I collect Reds and UNC memorabilia, and the value of my cases is close to some of the items! But as you said, very important to maintain the item value.
    Pretty cool to have that Casey game used! I dont have any Reds game used stuff.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Jealous. Nice piece.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

BRM, man, your not kidding! I collect Reds and UNC memorabilia, and the value of my cases is close to some of the items! But as you said, very important to maintain the item value.
    Pretty cool to have that Casey game used! I dont have any Reds game used stuff.
    I got lucky. The Indianapolis Indians sell off their uniforms at the end of each season, I got there on the first day, uniform cost $150, but worth it. Then the Reds fest I got it autographed was the year a huge snow storm hit and there was like no one there but maybe a 100 or so fans and the players. He signed it on both sides, got my pic taken with him holding it and we talked. He couldn't believe I would spend a $150 for his minor league jersey. Great guy...

This is the year

Man im jelly That all-star jersey is sick.

Where did you get it and how much you pay before you got it signed?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwreds31 View Post
    Man im jelly That all-star jersey is sick.

Where did you get it and how much you pay before you got it signed?
    I bought it already signed on ebay. It went for $140, and I already had the frame from a Palmer jersey so that was nice, lol. Frames prices are ridiculous, as was already stated earlier.

This is the year

I bought it already signed on ebay. It went for $140, and I already had the frame from a Palmer jersey so that was nice, lol. Frames prices are ridiculous, as was already stated earlier.
    wow thats a steal. I just paid $85 for a plain BP authentic jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    I got lucky. The Indianapolis Indians sell off their uniforms at the end of each season, I got there on the first day, uniform cost $150, but worth it. Then the Reds fest I got it autographed was the year a huge snow storm hit and there was like no one there but maybe a 100 or so fans and the players. He signed it on both sides, got my pic taken with him holding it and we talked. He couldn't believe I would spend a $150 for his minor league jersey. Great guy...
    I lucked out like that a few years ago-the Durham Bulls (my local ML team) do 5-6 alternate jersey nights each season as a fundraiser for local charities and auction them off after the game (usually very ugly, cheesy design though). I went for the Lance Armstrong night, decent jersey compared to others-yellow with black trim with Lance patch on sleeve. I really liked the
    3'rd baseman for the Bulls, so bid on his gamer, and won at @ $220 I think. Someone came up and said I can meet him after game and he would sign it for me, take a pic with me-and he also signed a ball for me. Evan Longoria is doing pretty well these days.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

You're the guy that has the Reds basement, right? Share the rest of your Reds collection with us.

I lucked out like that a few years ago-the Durham Bulls (my local ML team) do 5-6 alternate jersey nights each season as a fundraiser for local charities and auction them off after the game (usually very ugly, cheesy design though). I went for the Lance Armstrong night, decent jersey compared to others-yellow with black trim with Lance patch on sleeve. I really liked the
    3'rd baseman for the Bulls, so bid on his gamer, and won at @ $220 I think. Someone came up and said I can meet him after game and he would sign it for me, take a pic with me-and he also signed a ball for me. Evan Longoria is doing pretty well these days.
    Thats awesome! lol, did you get a picture with him? I like his new commercial on ESPN lol.

JWMann2- I didn't have a basement, but had a room with some Reds stuff, we're actually in the process of moving right now and it will be a Buckeyes/Reds/Bengals basement, I'll post pics when its finished but everything is packed up right now.

Turn Off Ads?