Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surgery for Ludwick

Surgery for Ludwick

According to Fay. No timetable for a return. I'd guess Robinson gets the call-up now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Surgery for Ludwick

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman007 View Post
    According to Fay. No timetable for a return. I'd guess Robinson gets the call-up now.
    Geez. Not Good.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

Radio

Are ligament tears usually longer or shorter recovery than broken bones?

Radio

Welp, Team stream just notified me that multiple reports are saying he will be out for at least 3 months.

This is the year

unbelievable. Total waste. To be completely honest. Hey ludwick Act like you've played baseball before and learn to slide. He looked like he never had before.

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwreds31 View Post
    unbelievable. Total waste. To be completely honest. Hey ludwick Act like you've played baseball before and learn to slide. He looked like he never had before.
    Really?

Really? A hustle play that ended with a fluke injury. Best wishes to Ryan on a speedy recovery.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireman937 View Post
    Really? A hustle play that ended with a fluke injury. Best wishes to Ryan on a speedy recovery.
    Toughest part of the thing. If it was some bonehead deal, might make it easier to swallow, but he was busting his butt to win a game.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Radio

This is the year

Ok maybe it was a little harsh and i definitely appreciate the hustle and applaud that. However, Did you guys see the replays? It was a pathetic slide, And with how perfect the MLB fields are. I see no reason his arm should have grabbed like that. Unless he was just out of shape for the season or just awkward in general. My guess is the later. Im upset at the total waste of money he now was.

And like i said in another post. This is a pretty big blow. This team needed Ludwick to not only be very avg like last year. But to return to form this year. And really settle in.

I hope we figure something out. But i highly doubt heisey is going to tear it up.

Ok maybe it was a little harsh and i definitely appreciate the hustle and applaud that. However, Did you guys see the replays? It was a pathetic slide, And with how perfect the MLB fields are. I see no reason his arm should have grabbed like that. Unless he was just out of shape for the season or just awkward in general. My guess is the later. Im upset at the total waste of money he now was.

And like i said in another post. This is a pretty big blow. This team needed Ludwick to not only be very avg like last year. But to return to form this year. And really settle in.

I hope we figure something out. But i highly doubt heisey is going to tear it up.

is this a late april fools day joke?

Radio

I saw nothing glaringly wrong with the slide. But I'm sure you could have done it better.

Lighten up Francis.

Take it from a guy who tore his own shoulder up and had to have far more serious surgery than Ludwick to rebuild it- sometimes these things happen. I dislocated my shoulder (the first time!) diving for a ball behind second base, something I'd did many times before. Only this time I landed funny and the joint came apart.

Did you say the same thing last year when Votto hurt his knee sliding? It might well have cost them the NL pennant.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

I am pretty sure (?) I had read the field was a lil wet where he slid, arm/shoulder just stuck in it while rest of body kept going.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?