Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds @ Nats 4/15/12

takealeake

Re: Reds @ Nats 4/15/12

It was a horrible idea to resign Rolen for as much as he's getting after 2010. The guy should have went off into the sunset after that year and went out on a high note.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Stammen is nasty. Faced 13 reds, 9 K's. First inning he threw 9 strikes on 9 pitches. He's a free agent next year and would love to play in Cincinnati..

Man I love Scott Rolen and appreciate what he has done from a leadership standpoint and for his 2010 season....BUT he is done he will be lucky to hit .250 with 5 HR this year.... PLUS what other team walks the 3 hole hitter to get to the clean up hitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    But, they're Veterans, is the cry we've heard from Dusty since the day he arrived. It will be a glorious day when Dusty packs his bags and leaves Cincinnati.
    Texasdave you asked the question and here is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Bruce has played a HORRIBLE RF today

Bakers Dozen

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    Wasn't his fault on anything there. It was a luckbox hit.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

I don't know if he would love to play in Cincy....but Cincy sure would love having him here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    I don't know of anytime that it's happened, but I'm sure it happens. So you're saying Barry Bonds wasn't IBB many times by a lefty to get to a righty? Im quit sure that probly happened regularly.
    Well you took the most extreme example, (Bonds isn't exactly Mark DaRosa) but it shouldn't be too hard to find- go find when it happened and I'll take back what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpFak3First View Post
    Wasn't his fault on anything there. It was a luckbox hit.

True it just seems as if our outfielders are not taking the best route to the ball today

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    I don't know if he would love to play in Cincy....but Cincy sure would love having him here!!!!
    A buddy of mine played with him in Legion ball and they keep in touch. He grew up a Reds fan and is still a huge fan of the team. He hates pitching against them and wants to play in Cincinnati. Went to UD.

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    Totally overrated!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Well you took the most extreme example, (Bonds isn't exactly Mark DaRosa) but it shouldn't be too hard to find- go find when it happened and I'll take back what I said.
    Sooooo....you're saying it happens then. But you said according to baseball 101 you should never do it!!!!!

Did one of the Reds take a rock from Hawaii or steal a relic from a mummy? The stars just are not aligning for this ballclub.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    A buddy of mine played with him in Legion ball and they keep in touch. He grew up a Reds fan and is still a huge fan of the team. He hates pitching against them and wants to play in Cincinnati. Went to UD.
    Man that would be awesome to have him here!!!!

Well Dusty ball begins lets see what happens... BIG O in Leake out

Turn Off Ads?