Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Re: Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    I did not get my two N/A players on my roster.

Kevin Youkilis N/A
    Mariano Rivera N/A
    Sorry about that sir. I added Kevin Youkilis to your NA roster. He is playing in Japan this year. Mariano Rivera is no longer in the Yahoo player pool.

If anybody else catches any errors on their roster let me know ASAP.

2. Likes:

Gallen5862 (02-19-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

The official start date for our 2014 Redszone Dynasty League draft has not yet been determined, but it will be approximately March 10th. Keep in mind the draft will have eight rounds this year instead of the five rounds of previous seasons. The official draft rules are posted below and the official draft order will be posted soon.

DRAFT RULES:
    1. The draft will be a straight draft consisting of 8 rounds. All rounds have the same draft order.
    2. The draft order will be the reverse of the prior year's standings.
    3. To make your pick just post your draftee's name on the league message board like this: "Round.pick Player Name" (1.1 Johan Santana or 5.12 Jay Bruce). Then you can add the player to your team by selecting him from the Free Agent list.
    4. You may not exceed the roster size limit. If you are at the limit when it is your turn to draft you must drop a player before you can draft a player. The dropped player will become draftable immediately -- the next team owner in the draft may select the droppped player without waiting for him to clear waivers.
    5. You have 10 hours to make your pick. If you have not placed your pick within 10 hours, the next player can go ahead and post his pick. You do not lose your skipped pick. You can still make your pick as soon as you return to the website.
    6. Multiple picks can be skipped. For example, 10 hours have elapsed since pick 4.3 was posted so pick 4.4 is skipped and pick 4.5 is on the clock. If 10 hours later pick 4.5 has not been posted then he is skipped and pick 4.6 is on the clock.
    7. If an owner has consecutive draft picks he only gets one 10-hour timer before he can be skipped.
    8. After you make your pick send an email to the next team owner to let him know it is his turn. This will speed up the draft. To send the email click on "Email League" at the top of any league page. Then click on the next owner and send him a message.
    9. If you ask someone else to post your pick or your draftee is on waivers the commissioner will add your player to your team page as soon as possible. Before you pick, make sure the player has not already been drafted.
    10. If your normal roster is full and you wish to draft an NA-eligible player to fill an available NA slot you must drop a player from your normal roster, draft and add the NA player and put him on your NA roster, then state in your draft pick post that you need the Commissioner to add the dropped player back to your regular roster.
    11. If you post your pick as a "Pass" you do not lose the pick. You may use that pick at any time.
    12. You can trade draft picks. The only pick you can't trade is the one that is "on the clock". We learned from experience that can cause long delays with owners dragging their feet on their pick in hopes of receiving a trade offer.
    13. Players added to the Yahoo player pool after the draft begins are not eligible to be drafted and will be placed on waivers after the draft is over.
    14. When all draft rounds are completed, the commissioner will set a date and time when all undrafted players will be eligible to be added on a first come, first served basis -- it is not a free-for-all as soon as the last draft pick is made.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    We can trade draft picks for the upcoming 2014 draft*, but we can't use the Yahoo trading system for doing so. If you would like to include an exchange of 2014 draft picks in a trade please do so using the Comments area of the trade proposal and notify me when the trade is complete so I can change the 2014 draft order. Any traded draft pick using the checkmark system in the trade proposal application will be considered a trade of 2015 draft picks. The checkmark system in the trade application shows that every team has a pick in every round, but due to traded picks that is certainly not the case for the 2014 draft. So if you forget and include 2014 draft picks in your trade proposals you are likely to end up trading picks that don't exist. Please consult the official 2014 draft order posted here and in the Commissioner's Note for use in all trades.

* The reason for this is because I had to tell our Yahoo league website that we already had our draft. If I didn't set it up this way we would not be able to see our rosters, make trades, or see the draftable players in the Free Agent list until after the draft is over in late March. Since we have a dynasty league it just works better this way. The website is set up to work primarily for standard re-draft leagues with live drafts. It takes some gerrymandering of the Commissioner Tools to make it work properly for a dynasty league.

5. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-19-2014)

Hey guys, I was wanting to go back and look at last year's draft to see what to expect from you guys, but when I go to draft central on the site and look at "last season" it shows guys like Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw getting drafted. Did you guys start from scratch or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Hey guys, I was wanting to go back and look at last year's draft to see what to expect from you guys, but when I go to draft central on the site and look at "last season" it shows guys like Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw getting drafted. Did you guys start from scratch or am I missing something?
    look at the 2013 season then look in the posts on the message board for each guys picks. The draft is guys that are new to the Yahoo universe (prospects or new foreign players) & the guys that didn't make the cut on people's rosters. We didn't start over last year.

I think AD posted the results as a commissioner note because I know he did post the results and it looks like those commissioner notes aren't there anymore. Unfortunately the result is that while most picks were posted a few weren't posted, some picks were skipped so they were out of order, and some picks were posted by someone other than the team the player went to. So, unfortunately, it's anything but a simple list. I thought I might have the results saved somewhere but I can't find them. Hopefully AD has a copy.
    Last edited by redsfandan; 02-23-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks. I did see in the season 5 thread some preliminary rounds I think. That was more or less what I was looking for.

Thanks. I did see in the season 5 thread some preliminary rounds I think. That was more or less what I was looking for.
    Yep, I took another look in that thread and found them here:
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=96

That's everything for the main draft. It just doesn't include the supplemental picks.

11. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-23-2014)

As others already mentioned, I have posted the draft results each season here on Redszone in our league threads. We have a separate thread for the league each season.

Last season's thread is here: http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...79#post2816979

The draft results for rounds 1-5 as well as the 2 supplemental rounds can be seen there.

You can see threads for previous seasons by looking deeper into the past in the Fantasy Island sub-forum.

I have an Excel file with the complete results of all previous drafts including our original 29-round draft from 2009 and all subsequent 5-round drafts. It is interesting to look back at some of these old drafts because there have been a lot of star players selected in late rounds. We have all passed up some elite studs over the years.

13. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-24-2014)

Would you mind uploading the sheet? I'd love to take a trip down Memory Lane so I can hate myself for missing so many players that could be helping me right now.

Who wants to talk trade? I've already sent out over a dozen offers and haven't gotten much feedback in return. Anyone looking for an outfielder (Jayson Werth)? Anyone have use for Headley (I already have Longoria)? A young catcher (Mike Zunino)? A starting pitcher (Yovani Gallardo)? I'm not expecting a huge return for those guys--just players that can help me with other stats. I'm particularly interested in middle infielders who can steal bases but am open to just about anything as long as it doesn't involve losing a closer.

Complete draft results from all seasons. A blank spot means the pick was not used.

Code:
    		2009 Season 1 Draft		2010 Season 2 Draft			2011 Season 3 Draft		2012 Season 4 Draft		2013 Season 5 Draft	
    Pick	Pick	Team		Player		Team		Player			Team		Player		Team		Player		Team		Player
    1	1.1	redsfandan	Hanley Ramirez	Camisadelgolf	Jason Heyward		BaseCloggers	Bryce Harper	TRF's debacle	Yu Darvish	redsfandan	Oscar Taveras
    2	1.2	Atomic Dumpling	David Wright	redsfandan	Desmond Jennings	GAllen5862	Mike Moustakas	BaseCloggers	Kenley Jansen	camisadelgolf	Christian Yelich
    3	1.3	camisadelgolf	Albert Pujols	WMR		Stephen Strasburg	CRF2000		Mike Trout	stephenk29	Yoenis Cespedes	nate		Dayan Viciedo
    4	1.4	mbgrayson	Jose Reyes	CRF2000		Jesus Montero		RedsManRick	Eric Hosmer	AtomicDumpling	Brett Myers	CRF2000		Jackie Bradley
    5	1.5	WMR		Alex Rodriguez	Gilpdawg	Aroldis Chapman		stephenk29	Grant Green	TRF's debacle	Hak-Ju Lee	gilpdawg	Xander Bogaerts
    6	1.6	CRF2000		Mark Teixeira	reds77		Alcides Escobar		redsfandan	Devin Mesoraco	cinredsfan2000	Nolan Arenado	RedsManRick	Taijuan Walker
    7	1.7	gilpdawg	Tim Lincecum	BaseCloggers	Pedro Alvarez		TRF's debacle	Brandon Belt	GAllen5862	Daniel Murphy	Basecloggers	Jose Fernandez
    8	1.8	*BaseClogger*	Grady Sizemore	TRF's debacle	Julio Borbon		Nate		Jon Rauch	Gilpdawg	Gerrit Cole	redsfandan	Jason Grilli
    9	1.9	TRF's debacle	Roy Halladay	stephenk29	Mike Stanton		Camisadelgolf	Wil Myers	RedsManRick	Trevor Bauer	TRF		Bruce Rondon
    10	1.10	reds77		Evan Longoria	nate		Kevin Correia		Gilpdawg	Hank Conger	camisadelgolf	JuricksonProfar	mbgrayson	Adam Eaton
    11	1.11	stephenk29	Miguel Cabrera	mbgrayson	Carlos Santana		mbgrayson	Bobby Abreu	mbgrayson	Ted Lilly	Atomic Dumpling	Domonic Brown
    12	1.12	nate		Ryan Braun	Atomic Dumpling	Octavio Dotel		AtomicDumpling	Julio Teheran	redsfandan	Manny Machado	GAllen5862	Brandon McCarthy
    13	2.1	nate		Ryan Howard	Camisadelgolf	Dan Hudson		BaseCloggers	Chris Sale	nate		Lucas Duda	Will M		Mike Zunino
    14	2.2	stephenk29	Chase Utley	redsfandan	 --Pass--		GAllen5862	Michael Pineda	BaseCloggers	Addison Reed	mbgrayson	Alexi Ogando
    15	2.3	reds77		Jimmy Rollins	WMR		Justin Smoak		CRF2000		Alex Gordon	stephenk29	Danny Valencia	redsfandan	Jedd Gyorko
    16	2.4	TRF's debacle	Joey Votto	CRF2000		Rickie Weeks		RedsManRick	Mike Aviles	camisadelgolf	Jameson Taillon	CRF2000	Russell Martin
    17	2.5	*BaseClogger*	Carlos Beltran	Gilpdawg	Michael Taylor		stephenk29	Jorge DeLaRosa	TRF's debacle			Atomic Dumpling	Sergio Santos
    18	2.6	gilpdawg	Josh Hamilton	reds77		Mike Napoli		redsfandan	Jake McGee	cinredsfan2000	Danny Hultzen	RedsManRick	Aaron Hicks
    19	2.7	CRF2000		Alfonso Soriano	BaseCloggers	Jon Rauch		TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	A.J. Burnett	Basecloggers	Trevor Rosenthal
    20	2.8	WMR		Ian Kinsler	TRF's debacle	Ian Desmond		Nate		Evan Meek	Gilpdawg	Anthony Rendon	gilpdawg	Jorge Soler
    21	2.9	mbgrayson	Dustin Pedroia	stephenk29	Orlando Cabrera		Camisadelgolf	Matt Moore	RedsManRick			TRF		Jose Veras
    22	2.10	camisadelgolf	B.J. Upton	nate		Andy Pettitte		Gilpdawg	John Buck	AtomicDumpling	Matt Thornton	mbgrayson	Hyun-Jin Ryu
    23	2.11	Atomic Dumpling	Johan Santana	mbgrayson	Matt Thornton		mbgrayson	Javier Vazquez	mbgrayson	Franc. Liriano	gilpdawg	Chris Archer
    24	2.12	redsfandan	Aramis Ramirez	Atomic Dumpling	Cody Ross		AtomicDumpling	Frank Francisco	redsfandan	Franc. Lindor	gilpdawg	
    25	3.1	Atomic Dumpling	CC Sabathia	Camisadelgolf	Jeremy Hellickson	BaseCloggers			nate		Alejandro DeAza	redsfandan	Yasiel Puig
    26	3.2	Atomic Dumpling	Carl Crawford	redsfandan	Dustin Ackley		GAllen5862	Carlos Zambrano	BaseCloggers	Lorenzo Cain	Will M		Kyuji Fujikawa
    27	3.3	camisadelgolf	Vlad Guerrero	WMR		Adrian Beltre		CRF2000		Erick Aybar	stephenk29	Ben Revere	nate		Hasashi Iwakuma
    28	3.4	mbgrayson	Prince Fielder	CRF2000		Scott Downs		RedsManRick	E. Encarnacion	camisadelgolf	Travis D'Arnaud	CRF2000		Edinson Volquez
    29	3.5	WMR		Carlos Quentin	Gilpdawg	Chris Carter		stephenk29	Freddy Sanchez	redsfandan	Billy Hamilton	gilpdawg	
    30	3.6	CRF2000		Kevin Youkilis	reds77		Placido Polanco		redsfandan			cinredsfan2000			RedsManRick	Brandon Moss
    31	3.7	gilpdawg	Brandon Webb	BaseCloggers	Justin Masterson	TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	Grady Sizemore	Basecloggers	
    32	3.8	*BaseClogger*	Carlos Lee	TRF's debacle	David Freese		Nate				Gilpdawg	Brett Jackson	nate		Chad Billingsley
    33	3.9	TRF's debacle	Manny Ramirez	stephenk29	Mark Teahen		Camisadelgolf	Chase Headley	RedsManRick			TRF		Nick Hundley
    34	3.10	reds77		Matt Holliday	nate					Gilpdawg			AtomicDumpling	John Mayberry	mbgrayson	
    35	3.11	stephenk29	Nick Markakis	mbgrayson	Tim Hudson		mbgrayson	T. Nishioka	mbgrayson	L. Chisenhall	Atomic Dumpling	Mitchell Boggs
    36	3.12	nate		Cole Hamels	Atomic Dumpling	Maicer Izturis		AtomicDumpling	Jonny Venters	TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	Michael Pineda
    37	4.1	nate		Russell Martin	Camisadelgolf	Scott Sizemore		BaseCloggers			nate		Jonathan Niese	GAllen5862	Chris Carter
    38	4.2	stephenk29	Justin Morneau	redsfandan	Sean Rodriguez		GAllen5862	AJ Burnett	BaseCloggers	Jose Altuve	Will M		Jean Segura
    39	4.3	reds77		Jason Bay	WMR					CRF2000				stephenk29	James Loney	nate		Matt Carpenter
    40	4.4	TRF's debacle	Ervin Santana	CRF2000		George Sherrill		RedsManRick			camisadelgolf			CRF2000		Jonathan Broxton
    41	4.5	*BaseClogger*	David Ortiz	redsfandan	Luke Gregerson		stephenk29	Anibel Sanchez	TRF's debacle			Atomic Dumpling	
    42	4.6	gilpdawg	Lance Berkman	reds77		Austin Jackson		redsfandan			cinredsfan2000			RedsManRick	Joaquin Benoit
    43	4.7	CRF2000		Brandon Phillips BaseCloggers				TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	John Danks	Basecloggers	
    44	4.8	WMR		Brian McCann	TRF's debacle	Shaun Marcum		Nate				Gilpdawg	Jon. Broxton	Will M		Leonys Martin
    45	4.9	mbgrayson	Joe Mauer	stephenk29	 --Pass--		Camisadelgolf	Brett Lawrie	RedsManRick			TRF	
    46	4.10	camisadelgolf	Brian Roberts	nate					Gilpdawg			AtomicDumpling	Dylan Bundy	mbgrayson	Drew Stubbs
    47	4.11	Atomic Dumpling	Matt Kemp	mbgrayson	Daniel Bard		mbgrayson			mbgrayson	Wilson Ramos	Atomic Dumpling	
    48	4.12	redsfandan	Alexei Ramirez	Atomic Dumpling	Magglio Ordonez		AtomicDumpling	Kyle Farnsworth	redsfandan	Zack Cozart	redsfandan	
    49	5.1	redsfandan	Chris Davis	redsfandan	Martin Perez		BaseCloggers			nate		Greg Holland	GAllen5862	Dee Gordon
    50	5.2	redsfandan	Matt Wieters	Camisadelgolf	Yonder Alonso		GAllen5862	JJ Hardy	BaseCloggers	Kerry Wood	Will M		Mike Olt
    51	5.3	camisadelgolf	Geovany Soto	WMR					CRF2000				stephenk29	Kyle Lohse	nate		Cody Ross
    52	5.4	mbgrayson	Jay Bruce	CRF2000					RedsManRick	Luke Gregerson	camisadelgolf			CRF2000	
    53	5.5	WMR		Jon Papelbon	Gilpdawg				stephenk29			TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	Rick Porcello
    54	5.6	CRF2000		Jacoby Ellsbury	reds77		Matt Guerrier		redsfandan	Brandon League	cinredsfan2000	David Hernandez	RedsManRick	Lonnie Chisenhall
    55	5.7	gilpdawg	Alex Rios	BaseCloggers				TRF's debacle			GAllen5862	Scott Sizemore	Basecloggers	
    56	5.8	*BaseClogger*	Ichiro Suzuki	TRF's debacle				Nate				Gilpdawg			camisadelgolf	
    57	5.9	TRF's debacle	Ryan Ludwick	stephenk29				Camisadelgolf	Mitch Moreland	RedsManRick			TRF	
    58	5.10	reds77		Adrian Gonzalez	nate					Gilpdawg			AtomicDumpling	Jesse Crain	camisadelgolf	
    59	5.11	stephenk29	Nate McLouth	mbgrayson				mbgrayson			mbgrayson			camisadelgolf	
    60	5.12	nate		Chipper Jones	Atomic Dumpling				AtomicDumpling			redsfandan			camisadelgolf	
    61	6.1	nate		Adam Dunn														GAllen5862	Jose Valverde
    62	6.2	stephenk29	Shane Victorino														Will M		Andrew Cashner
    63	6.3	reds77		Dan Uggla														nate		Kolten Wong
    64	6.4	TRF's debacle	Dan Haren														CRF2000		Koji Uehara
    65	6.5	*BaseClogger*	Jake Peavy														gilpdawg	Colby Rasmus
    66	6.6	gilpdawg	Curtis Granderson													RedsManRick	Andy Pettitte
    67	6.7	CRF2000		Hunter Pence														Basecloggers	Al Alburquerque
    68	6.8	WMR		Francisco Liriano													camisadelgolf	Michael Wacha
    69	6.9	mbgrayson	Corey Hart														TRF	
    70	6.10	camisadelgolf	Francisco Rodriguez													mbgrayson	Tommy Hanson
    71	6.11	redsfandan	Magglio Ordonez														Atomic Dumpling	Kevin Gausman
    72	6.12	redsfandan	Yovani Gallardo														redsfandan	Daniel Hudson
    73	7.1	redsfandan	Joba Chamberlain													GAllen5862	Jemile Weeks
    74	7.2	Atomic Dumpling	Victor Martinez														Will M	David Hernandez
    75	7.3	camisadelgolf	Stephen Drew														nate	Chris Parmalee
    76	7.4	mbgrayson	Chad Billingsley													CRF2000	
    77	7.5	WMR		Troy Tulowitzki														gilpdawg	Dan Straily
    78	7.6	CRF2000		Michael Young														RedsManRick	Justin Smoak
    79	7.7	gilpdawg	Garrett Atkins														Basecloggers	
    80	7.8	*BaseClogger*	Carlos Pena														camisadelgolf	Alberto Callaspo
    81	7.9	TRF's debacle	Rafael Furcal														TRF	
    82	7.10	reds77		Derrek Lee														mbgrayson	Chris Young
    83	7.11	stephenk29	JJ Hardy														Atomic Dumpling	Phil Coke
    84	7.12	nate		John Lackey														redsfandan	Matt Joyce
    85	8.1	nate		Derek Jeter								
    86	8.2	stephenk29	John Lester								
    87	8.3	reds77		Bobby Abreu								
    88	8.4	TRF's debacle	Cliff Lee								
    89	8.5	*BaseClogger*	Ryan Zimmerman								
    90	8.6	gilpdawg	Jhonny Peralta								
    91	8.7	CRF2000		Ryan Doumit								
    92	8.8	WMR		Aubrey Huff								
    93	8.9	mbgrayson	Adrian Beltre								
    94	8.10	camisadelgolf	Edwin Encarnacion								
    95	8.11	Atomic Dumpling	Jermaine Dye								
    96	8.12	WMR		Lastings Milledge								
    97	9.1	redsfandan	Justin Upton								
    98	9.2	Atomic Dumpling	Robinson Cano								
    99	9.3	camisadelgolf	Alex Gordon								
    100	9.4	mbgrayson	Andre Ethier								
    101	9.5	WMR		Chris Young (OF)								
    102	9.6	CRF2000		Felix Hernandez								
    103	9.7	gilpdawg	Chone Figgins								
    104	9.8	*BaseClogger*	Josh Beckett								
    105	9.9	TRF's debacle	Mariano Rivera								
    106	9.10	reds77		Carlos Delgado								
    107	9.11	stephenk29	James Shields								
    108	9.12	nate		Roy Oswalt								
    109	10.1	nate		Mike Aviles								
    110	10.2	stephenk29	Johnny Damon								
    111	10.3	reds77		Rich Harden								
    112	10.4	TRF's debacle	Joakim Soria								
    113	10.5	*BaseClogger*	Conor Jackson								
    114	10.6	gilpdawg	Edinson Volquez								
    115	10.7	CRF2000		Daisuke Matsuzaka								
    116	10.8	camisadelgolf	Brad Lidge								
    117	10.9	mbgrayson	Joe Nathan								
    118	10.10	camisadelgolf	Jonathan Broxton								
    119	10.11	Atomic Dumpling	Carlos Marmol								
    120	10.12	redsfandan	Scott Kazmir								
    121	11.1	reds77		A.J. Burnett								
    122	11.2	reds77		Carlos Zambrano								
    123	11.3	camisadelgolf	David Price								
    124	11.4	mbgrayson	Jayson Werth								
    125	11.5	WMR		Bobby Jenks								
    126	11.6	CRF2000		Matt Cain								
    127	11.7	gilpdawg	Zack Greinke								
    128	11.8	*BaseClogger*	Chris Iannetta								
    129	11.9	TRF's debacle	Nelson Cruz								
    130	11.10	reds77		Jose Valverde								
    131	11.11	stephenk29	Jorge Cantu								
    132	11.12	nate		Brad Hawpe								
    133	12.1	nate		James Loney								
    134	12.2	stephenk29	Francisco Cordero								
    135	12.3	Atomic Dumpling	Brian Fuentes								
    136	12.4	TRF's debacle	Kerry Wood								
    137	12.5	*BaseClogger*	Javier Vazquez								
    138	12.6	gilpdawg	BJ Ryan								
    139	12.7	CRF2000		Justin Verlander								
    140	12.8	WMR		Ricky Nolasco								
    141	12.9	mbgrayson	Johnny Cueto								
    142	12.10	redsfandan	Aaron Harang								
    143	12.11	Atomic Dumpling	Vernon Wells								
    144	12.12	redsfandan	Erik Bedard								
    145	13.1	redsfandan	Pablo Sandoval								
    146	13.2	Atomic Dumpling	Matt Capps								
    147	13.3	redsfandan	Cameron Maybin								
    148	13.4	mbgrayson	Scott Baker								
    149	13.5	redsfandan	Clayton Kershaw								
    150	13.6	CRF2000		Carlos Guillen								
    151	13.7	gilpdawg	Max Scherzer								
    152	13.8	*BaseClogger*	Howie Kendrick								
    153	13.9	TRF's debacle	Felipe Lopez								
    154	13.10	Atomic Dumpling	Travis Snider								
    155	13.11	stephenk29	Brian Wilson								
    156	13.12	nate		Mark DeRosa								
    157	14.1	nate		Derek Lowe								
    158	14.2	stephenk29	Adam Wainwright								
    159	14.3	Atomic Dumpling	Colby Rasmus								
    160	14.4	TRF's debacle	Hank Blalock								
    161	14.5	*BaseClogger*	Mike Gonzalez								
    162	14.6	gilpdawg	Torii Hunter								
    163	14.7	CRF2000		Miguel Tejada								
    164	14.8	WMR		Jose Lopez								
    165	14.9	mbgrayson	Mike Napoli								
    166	14.10	camisadelgolf	Brandon Morrow								
    167	14.11	redsfandan	Heath Bell								
    168	14.12	WMR		John Danks								
    169	15.1	Atomic Dumpling	Frank Francisco								
    170	15.2	Atomic Dumpling	Chad Qualls								
    171	15.3	redsfandan	Raul Ibanez								
    172	15.4	mbgrayson	Brett Myers								
    173	15.5	WMR		Matt Garza								
    174	15.6	CRF2000		Kelly Johnson								
    175	15.7	gilpdawg	Adam Jones								
    176	15.8	*BaseClogger*	Ted Lilly								
    177	15.9	TRF's debacle	Ryan Dempster								
    178	15.10	WMR		Kevin Slowey								
    179	15.11	stephenk29	Xavier Nady								
    180	15.12	nate		Ryan Theriot								
    181	16.1	nate		Joe Saunders								
    182	16.2	stephenk29	Chien-Ming Wang								
    183	16.3	reds77		Chris Young (SP)								
    184	16.4	TRF's debacle	Mark Reynolds								
    185	16.5	*BaseClogger*	Joel Hanrahan								
    186	16.6	gilpdawg	Huston Street								
    187	16.7	CRF2000		Josh Johnson								
    188	16.8	camisadelgolf	Yunel Escobar								
    189	16.9	mbgrayson	Rickie Weeks								
    190	16.10	camisadelgolf	Ian Stewart								
    191	16.11	Atomic Dumpling	Billy Butler								
    192	16.12	camisadelgolf	Jeff Clement								
    193	17.1	redsfandan	Trevor Hoffman								
    194	17.2	Atomic Dumpling	Rick Ankiel								
    195	17.3	camisadelgolf	Delmon Young								
    196	17.4	mbgrayson	Joey Devine								
    197	17.5	WMR		Denard Span								
    198	17.6	CRF2000		Milton Bradley								
    199	17.7	gilpdawg	Bengie Molina								
    200	17.8	*BaseClogger*	George Sherrill								
    201	17.9	TRF's debacle	Clint Barmes								
    202	17.10	reds77		Chris Carpenter								
    203	17.11	stephenk29	Brad Ziegler								
    204	17.12	nate		Randy Johnson								
    205	18.1	nate		Kazuo Matsui								
    206	18.2	stephenk29	Kelly Shoppach								
    207	18.3	reds77		Matt Lindstrom								
    208	18.4	TRF's debacle	John Baker								
    209	18.5	*BaseClogger*	Kevin Gregg								
    210	18.6	gilpdawg	Nick Swisher								
    211	18.7	CRF2000		Fernando Rodney								
    212	18.8	Atomic Dumpling	Orlando Cabrera								
    213	18.9	mbgrayson	Jered Weaver								
    214	18.10	camisadelgolf	Matt LaPorta								
    215	18.11	Atomic Dumpling	Adam LaRoche								
    216	18.12	WMR		Pat Burrell								
    217	19.1	redsfandan	Elijah Dukes								
    218	19.2	Atomic Dumpling	Placido Polanco								
    219	19.3	camisadelgolf	Jim Thome								
    220	19.4	mbgrayson	Mike Jacobs								
    221	19.5	Atomic Dumpling	Edgar Renteria								
    222	19.6	CRF2000		JD Drew								
    223	19.7	gilpdawg	Shin-Soo Choo								
    224	19.8	*BaseClogger*	Khalil Greene								
    225	19.9	TRF's debacle	Mark Lowe								
    226	19.10	reds77		Willy Taveras								
    227	19.11	stephenk29	Justin Duscherer								
    228	19.12	nate		Jair Jurrjens								
    229	20.1	nate		Hong-Chih Kuo								
    230	20.2	stephenk29	Jarrod Saltalamacchia								
    231	20.3	reds77		Gil Meche								
    232	20.4	TRF's debacle	Russell Branyan								
    233	20.5	*BaseClogger*	Wandy Rodriguez								
    234	20.6	gilpdawg	Gavin Floyd								
    235	20.7	CRF2000		Jorge Posada								
    236	20.8	Atomic Dumpling	Troy Glaus								
    237	20.9	mbgrayson	JJ Putz								
    238	20.10	camisadelgolf	Gary Sheffield								
    239	20.11	reds77		Ramon Hernandez								
    240	20.12	redsfandan	Dexter Fowler								
    241	21.1	redsfandan	Troy Percival								
    242	21.2	Atomic Dumpling	Ubaldo Jimenez								
    243	21.3	camisadelgolf	John Maine								
    244	21.4	mbgrayson	Ty Wigginton								
    245	21.5	redsfandan	Chris Ray								
    246	21.6	CRF2000		Paul Konerko								
    247	21.7	gilpdawg	Mike Pelfrey								
    248	21.8	*BaseClogger*	Chris Perez								
    249	21.9	TRF's debacle	Ryan Spilborghs								
    250	21.10	reds77		Fausto Carmona								
    251	21.11	stephenk29	Melvin Mora								
    252	21.12	nate		Juan Pierre								
    253	22.1	nate		Jason Motte								
    254	22.2	stephenk29	Armando Galarraga								
    255	22.3	reds77		Carlos Gomez								
    256	22.4	TRF's debacle	Micah Owings								
    257	22.5	*BaseClogger*	Jonathan Sanchez								
    258	22.6	gilpdawg	Coco Crisp								
    259	22.7	CRF2000		Hideki Matsui								
    260	22.8	WMR		Ben Sheets								
    261	22.9	mbgrayson	Manny Parra								
    262	22.10	camisadelgolf	Travis Hafner								
    263	22.11	WMR		Chris Volstad								
    264	22.12	WMR		Adam Lind								
    265	23.1	redsfandan	Kelvim Escobar								
    266	23.2	Atomic Dumpling	Brandon Lyon								
    267	23.3	camisadelgolf	Phil Hughes								
    268	23.4	mbgrayson	David DeJesus								
    269	23.5	WMR		Orlando Hudson								
    270	23.6	CRF2000		Jed Lowrie								
    271	23.7	gilpdawg	Paul Maholm								
    272	23.8	*BaseClogger*	Brett Anderson								
    273	23.9	TRF's debacle	Dioner Navarro								
    274	23.10	reds77		Oliver Perez								
    275	23.11	stephenk29	Shaun Marcum								
    276	23.12	nate		Takashi Saito								
    277	24.1	nate		Mike Cameron								
    278	24.2	stephenk29	John Smoltz								
    279	24.3	reds77		Kenshin Kawakami								
    280	24.4	TRF's debacle	Jordan Zimmerman								
    281	24.5	*BaseClogger*	Trevor Cahill								
    282	24.6	gilpdawg	Jeremy Hermida								
    283	24.7	CRF2000		Jason Giambi								
    284	24.8	WMR		Tommy Hanson								
    285	24.9	mbgrayson	Elvis Andrus								
    286	24.10	camisadelgolf	Chase Headley								
    287	24.11	Atomic Dumpling	Manuel Corpas								
    288	24.12	redsfandan	Aaron Hill								
    289	25.1	redsfandan	Mark Teahen								
    290	25.2	reds77		Todd Wellemeyer								
    291	25.3	camisadelgolf	Ian Kennedy								
    292	25.4	mbgrayson	Jose Arredondo								
    293	25.5	WMR		Neftali Feliz								
    294	25.6	CRF2000		Anthony Reyes								
    295	25.7	gilpdawg	Taylor Teagarden								
    296	25.8	*BaseClogger*	Brett Wallace								
    297	25.9	TRF's debacle	Jordan Schafer								
    298	25.10	reds77		Jeff Francoeur								
    299	25.11	stephenk29	A.J.Pierzynski								
    300	25.12	nate		Grant Balfour								
    301	26.1	nate		Dan Wheeler								
    302	26.2	stephenk29	Randy Winn								
    303	26.3	reds77		Ken Griffey Jr.								
    304	26.4	TRF's debacle	Emilio Bonifacio								
    305	26.5	*BaseClogger*	Josh Fields								
    306	26.6	gilpdawg	Taylor Buchholz								
    307	26.7	CRF2000		Mark Buehrle								
    308	26.8	WMR		Hiroki Kuroda								
    309	26.9	mbgrayson	Carlos Villanueva								
    310	26.10	camisadelgolf	Jarrod Parker								
    311	26.11	Atomic Dumpling	Jesse Litsch								
    312	26.12	redsfandan	Clay Buchholz								
    313	27.1	redsfandan	Hideki Okajima								
    314	27.2	Atomic Dumpling	Todd Helton								
    315	27.3	camisadelgolf	Jack Cust								
    316	27.4	mbgrayson	Rafael Perez								
    317	27.5	WMR		Alexi Casilla								
    318	27.6	CRF2000		Jesse Carlson								
    319	27.7	gilpdawg	Jeremy Guthrie								
    320	27.8	*BaseClogger*	Rafael Soriano								
    321	27.9	TRF's debacle	Marcus Thames								
    322	27.10	reds77		Homer Bailey								
    323	27.11	stephenk29	Jamie Moyer								
    324	27.12	nate		Jon Rauch								
    325	28.1	nate		Yadier Molina								
    326	28.2	stephenk29	Andy Sonnanstine								
    327	28.3	reds77		Ben Francisco								
    328	28.4	TRF's debacle	J.P. Howell								
    329	28.5	*BaseClogger*	Octavio Dotel								
    330	28.6	gilpdawg	Fred Lewis								
    331	28.7	CRF2000		Mike Lowell								
    332	28.8	WMR		Chris Dickerson								
    333	28.9	mbgrayson	Chris Snyder								
    334	28.10	camisadelgolf	David Huff								
    335	28.11	Atomic Dumpling	Scott Downs								
    336	28.12	redsfandan	Andrew McCutchen								
    337	29.1	redsfandan	James McDonald								
    338	29.2	Atomic Dumpling	Lars Anderson								
    339	29.3	camisadelgolf	Jeremy Hellickson								
    340	29.4	mbgrayson	Cody Ross								
    341	29.5	WMR		Jose Ceda								
    342	29.6	CRF2000		Kosuke Fukodome								
    343	29.7	gilpdawg	Jose Guillen								
    344	29.8	*BaseClogger*	David Murphy								
    345	29.9	TRF's debacle	Austin Kearns								
    346	29.10	reds77		Brett Gardner								
    347	29.11	stephenk29	Kevin Kouzmanoff								
    348	29.12	nate		Jerry Hairston Jr.
    It took a long time to format this post. You're welcome.

17. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (02-24-2014),camisadelgolf (02-26-2014)

Who did I trade Chris Sale for?

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Who did I trade Chris Sale for?
    You traded Sale along with Addison Reed to TRF for Pablo Sandoval and Julio Teheran in May of 2012. Not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    You traded Sale along with Addison Reed to TRF for Pablo Sandoval and Julio Teheran in May of 2012. Not a bad deal.
    I'm happy with it.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

There have been some really good players taken late in every draft.

Look at last year's draft. Yasiel Puig and Hisashi Iwakuma in the 3rd round. Jean Segura and Matt Carpenter in the 4th round. Koji Uehara and Michael Wacha in the supplemental rounds.
    Last edited by AtomicDumpling; 02-25-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Turn Off Ads?