Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lack of Reds Games on TV - WHY?

Re: Lack of Reds Games on TV - WHY?

check justin.tv and ustream for possible streams.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I just posted on a bengals message board asking, they're usually good about coming up with streams. Hopefully it works, I don't like missing games when they're playing like this, lol.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/371...day-Wed-May-12

If you have a stream torrnet this link will work.. Watching it right now, it has mlb network on.

http://www.justin.tv/mlb_reds#r=Hol5O7Q~

That SHOULD work once the game begins.

-Matt

I also don't mind listening to the radio for a game or two. Takes me back to the old days where I caught most of the games. Tim Kelch and Mary is doing the games today. To me that is the reds best radio combo right now.

I actually like it when they are not on TV...lets me listen to the game and actually get something done around the house....but now its pouring rain so I cannot do anything outside and I wish it were on TV....I cant win

Nice work! it usually works pretty well during football season, hopefully it will with this game too!

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    You're just being difficult. You know the point I was trying to make.

Ok, fine, they ALMOST never show afternoon games. Better?

Sometimes I hate this place.
    hahahaha I know what ya mean

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    You're just being difficult. You know the point I was trying to make.

Ok, fine, they ALMOST never show afternoon games. Better?

Sometimes I hate this place.
    I kinda know what you mean. Every now and then, I get the feeling that if I ever publicly admitted I didn't have a clue what UZR, WPA, wOBA, PDQ etc. were, or that I agreed with the Orlando Cabrera signing or the Dunn trade, I would be immediately and unceremoniously booted from the site.

Not that I would ever say any of those things.
    Last edited by brachial pleXUs; 05-12-2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    prob just looking for a way to boost radio audiences. i'm sure talk radio stations are struggling, this is just a way to get more people to listen.
    Not likely. WLW is enjoying the best ratings it has ever had. It has FAR better ratings than any other station in Cincinnati.

http://www.radio-info.com/site/markets/grid/cincinnati

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by brachial pleXUs View Post
    I kinda know what you mean. Every now and then, I get the feeling that if I ever publicly admitted I didn't have a clue what UZR, WPA, wOBA, PDQ etc. were, or that I agreed with the Orlando Cabrera signing or the Dunn trade, I would be immediately and unceremoniously booted from the site.

Not that I would ever say any of those things.
    Well, see, I am one of those saber nerds, and I didn't agree with either one of those things you mentioned. Now, Cabrera before he lost his range, sure.

Crank up your radio - after tomorrow's game, only 2 of the next 5 games are televised.

I don't understand the whole Saturday night situation.. It will not be on STO in Cleveland either. I understand that Fox is doing some national broadcasts on that night but say nothing about doing the Reds-Indians game. The game that makes no sense of not being on TV is the Thursday 2:20 game against the Braves. There is no excuse with all the Braves fans in the surrounding region and the lack of TBS Braves games anymore on not to have that game on locally.

Did everyone do okay with just their radios today.

It's really annoying when you hear Marty talk about seeing the replay from the Milwaukee TV broadcast.

One of the best games of the year and no one in Reds country saw it except for the ~17,000 in the park today.

Do the Reds expect us to travel to Atlanta to see Thursday's 1:05 PM game? Is that why it is not on local television??

Quote Originally Posted by jhc2010 View Post
    Did everyone do okay with just their radios today.

It's really annoying when you hear Marty talk about seeing the replay from the Milwaukee TV broadcast.

One of the best games of the year and no one in Reds country saw it except for the ~17,000 in the park today.

Do the Reds expect us to travel to Atlanta to see Thursday's 1:05 PM game? Is that why it is not on local television??

I watched the whole game on MLB TV today. And yes Iam traveling to Atlanta to be at the 1:05 game on Thursday .

Turn Off Ads?