Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time

Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time

I loved the Front Page Sports: Football Pro series for PC. It was the best football game ever ... until it was killed.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Super Techmo Bowl. (93?)

As far as I know they stopped making games after that. My brothers (and now our sons/nephews too) play Techmo every Thanksgiving after dinner, a nearly 20 year tradition.

My son just turned 8 a few months back. I hauled out Techmo and taught him how to play before Thanksgiving this year and he was able to beat a few of his older cousins.

This week we just finished up our first joint season (we alternate plays) where we lost the AFC Championship (Bills) to the Klingler led Bengals when Harold Green broke 4 tackles on a 25 yard run and scored with 6 seconds left. (The Bengals then went on to lose to the 49ers in the Super Bowl - deja vu all over again).

I'll play a bit of Guitar Hero or Lego Star Wars on the Wii if my son asks, other than that, just Techmo Bowl.

GL

/Oregon Trail?

I'd have to say Resistance 2.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    I loved the Front Page Sports: Football Pro series for PC. It was the best football game ever ... until it was killed.
    I loved Front Page Sports. Hours of my young life went into that game.

MVP Baseball 2005 and Far Cry 1 & 2

Operation Flashpoint, you know it's a great game when you are still playing it 10 years after it came out, and finding people online to play with, ignoring newer games that may be better looking but simply fail at the combat simulation role.
    Go Gators!

resistance 2 for some reason.

Turn Off Ads?