Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

You guys probably all saw this but I had NO IDEA until this morning.

Opie is the same guy as in Remember the Titans. I'm blown away.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I thought last nights episode was weak for a transition episode.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I thought last nights episode was weak for a transition episode.
    Agreed. Not every episode has to be great and action packed, but that one was just ok and painfully slow. They are also making Gemma too crazy. I like that she is a little nuts, but she is getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Agreed. Not every episode has to be great and action packed, but that one was just ok and painfully slow. They are also making Gemma too crazy. I like that she is a little nuts, but she is getting annoying.
    Yeah, Gemma just seems to be flailing.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I must have missed it, who is doing the break ins?

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    I must have missed it, who is doing the break ins?
    I could be wrong, but from the scene I saw a few weeks ago of some guys dumping a safe and other stuff in a dumpster it looks like its 2-3 guys from inside the club. I believe they are guys that joined up from another charter.

I won't be able to look at Boyd on Justified the same way ever again.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    I could be wrong, but from the scene I saw a few weeks ago of some guys dumping a safe and other stuff in a dumpster it looks like its 2-3 guys from inside the club. I believe they are guys that joined up from another charter.
    Yes. One of them is Pegleg Greg. They showed a quick shot of his fake leg when they broke into Unser's place.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If you didn't see " Small World" don't read below:

Sometimes this show stretches the limits of believability while still be entertaining. I have a hard time to beleiving that many parties can agree on a drug deal and that no one other Unser thinks Clay was behind the break-in's. If Pope is so powerful, why not just move your own cocaine ? Jax kills the security guard but doesn't see that Pope is the real reason behind Opie's death ? The only thing that you cant argue is the killing of the worse character of SOA, Carla.

The Otto and Tara scene was not needed in the least.

One thing that Sutter does very well is find reguest scenes for his friends. Seeing Joel McHale was unexpected

If you didn't see " Small World" don't read below:

Sometimes this show stretches the limits of believability while still be entertaining. I have a hard time to beleiving that many parties can agree on a drug deal and that no one other Unser thinks Clay was behind the break-in's. If Pope is so powerful, why not just move your own cocaine ? Jax kills the security guard but doesn't see that Pope is the real reason behind Opie's death ? The only thing that you cant argue is the killing of the worse character of SOA, Carla.

The Otto and Tara scene was not needed in the least.

One thing that Sutter does very well is find reguest scenes for his friends. Seeing Joel McHale was unexpected

I think jax is well aware pope was behind opes murder.....he is just trying to make some coin before they turn pope into worm food....just as they did the Irish man a few seasons ago.....sutter does a great job of the rope a dope.....I just hope he doesn't do this each season

So.....

Ummhh...

Yeah.....

Stat geek...and proud
    Nothing more needs to be said.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Good thing we have an additional 30 minutes the rest of the season to tie up these loose ends.

Poor Juice. He deserves better.For a group of "Brothers" they really dont share much until its too late.

I think this show ends with no charter in Charming and Tara driving off in the sunset with the kids. I dont see Nero, Unser, or Juice surviving this season.

Does anyone else see how the Juice character has chenged? He seemed almost happy-go-lucky the first 2 seasons, but not so much now. More of the nervous sort. Granted, circumstances have probably added huge amounts of stress to him, but to me his character is different now.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Good thing we have an additional 30 minutes the rest of the season to tie up these loose ends.

Poor Juice. He deserves better.For a group of "Brothers" they really dont share much until its too late.

I think this show ends with no charter in Charming and Tara driving off in the sunset with the kids. I dont see Nero, Unser, or Juice surviving this season.
    If so, that'll be the end of SOA.

Turn Off Ads?