Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Dexter series finale was a giant disappointment

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D was O.K.A.Y.
    Im about to watch it now.

There was a lot I liked about Agents of SHIELD, such as Whedonesque dialogue, the mystery surrounding Agent Coulson's return, flashy gadgetry, and an Angel vet as a guest with superpowers, but I thought on the whole it seemed a bit undefined. Looking forward o seeing the show gel.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    Dexter series finale was a giant disappointment
    Yea, four years ago when the show was still going strong I never envisioned it all ending with Dexter riding his boat into a terrible CGI hurricane and coming out a lumberjack on the other side.

I was looking forward to Ray Donovan more than that finale anyway, and I'm not even 100% sure what's going on in Ray Donovan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    There was a lot I liked about Agents of SHIELD, such as Whedonesque dialogue, the mystery surrounding Agent Coulson's return, flashy gadgetry, and an Angel vet as a guest with superpowers, but I thought on the whole it seemed a bit undefined. Looking forward o seeing the show gel.
    Summed up well. I find myself wanting it to be good.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I loved Agents if shield. It's got a ton of potential and will be a great way to introduce characters from the comics.

Watched the season of Orange is the New Black. I almost stopped after about 4 episodes, but stuck it out and glad I did. While I don't love the plotting and find Piper and Alex incredibly annoying (not to mention Larry), the rest of the characters of the show are awesome the acting is fantastic (once again, Larry excepting...he's pretty bad). The characters and acting make the show worth watching.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Watched the season of Orange is the New Black. I almost stopped after about 4 episodes, but stuck it out and glad I did. While I don't love the plotting and find Piper and Alex incredibly annoying (not to mention Larry), the rest of the characters of the show are awesome the acting is fantastic (once again, Larry excepting...he's pretty bad). The characters and acting make the show worth watching.
    If you have a problem with me, take it to PM.

10. Likes:

Raisor (09-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    If you have a problem with me, take it to PM.
    How much extra storage did you purchase? Because if everyone that has a problem with you PM's you.....
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

12. Likes:

Larry Schuler (09-27-2013)

Agents of SHIELD was really good. has a lot of potential for sure.

Anyone catch the season premier of revolution? Didnt see that coming..wow

Any "League" fans watch that steaming pile they aired this week? I actually felt ripped off. An entire episode, save for about 30 seconds, without any of the characters who are actually in the League. And two in a row now without Ruxin, which is a travesty.
    Last edited by RichRed; 09-27-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    Any "League" fans watch that steaming pile they aired this week? I actually felt ripped off. An entire episode, save for about 30 seconds, without any of the characters who are actually in the League. And two in a row now without Ruxin, which is a travesty.
    Ha! Glad to see I wasn't the only one. It's incredibly rare I turn off an episode of a show I watch before it's over. It's only 22 minutes. But I didn't watch the last 7 minutes of this one. Just awful.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Laura Prepon will only be in the 2nd season for one episode. I was a little worried after the 1st episode that it was just going to be a boob fest with no substance, but it is really well done. Crazy eyes has to be one of the great female minor characters in some time.
    Witty signature.

Ha! Glad to see I wasn't the only one. It's incredibly rare I turn off an episode of a show I watch before it's over. It's only 22 minutes. But I didn't watch the last 7 minutes of this one. Just awful.
    You did what I should've done. This is a show that I usually have to pause the DVR on at least once because I'm laughing so hard, and I just couldn't believe what an unfunny mess this episode was.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    You did what I should've done. This is a show that I usually have to pause the DVR on at least once because I'm laughing so hard, and I just couldn't believe what an unfunny mess this episode was.
    I thought it was fairly funny, it was just so random. Everyone involved in that show does a lot of other things in Hollywood, so maybe they had some scheduling conflicts or something, but it was weird to basically have no series regulars in an episode.

Turn Off Ads?