Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lincecum got crushed by Nats tonight.

Lincecum got crushed by Nats tonight.

2nd straight start he's given up at least 5 runs.

REDS gain a game on Giants.

Also, Pujols intentionally walked to load the bases and get to Holiday. Ater a 3-0 count, Holiday watches two fastballs go by and then swings and misses a changeup to end the inning.

Holiday is hitting .182 w/ RISP with 0 homeruns and only 11 RBI's.

Let's just say, he's "choking".

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

Re: Lincecum got crushed by Nats tonight.

hopefully no one gives him the Heimlich.
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Nice to gain a game on the gints, but I wanna keep ahead of the Cards and not worry about wild card Feels nice to even consider it a possibility with June coming next week, how long has it been that we can even hope at this point in the season????
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Last Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Last Year.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure we had the same record at this point last year. Or, at least before last night's game we did.

Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

But this is a much better team than last year. We won with smoke and mirrors last year. We have great situational hitting, starting pitching and a great club house. We're here for the long haul.
    "Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball." - Serrano. "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" - Harris in Major League (1989)

But this is a much better team than last year. We won with smoke and mirrors last year. We have great situational hitting, starting pitching and a great club house. We're here for the long haul.

We better start driving in RISP or we won't be for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post

We better start driving in RISP or we won't be for long.
    WRONG! We're one of the best scoring teams with RISP in the NL, particularly with two outs. The real leak that needs fixing is the bullpen. If we don't straighten out our bullpen, we're in for trouble in the long haul. No contending team can stay consistent without a solid bullpen.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by sivman17 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure we had the same record at this point last year. Or, at least before last night's game we did.
    This Year:27-20
    Last Year: 25-20

We were in first place last year at this time? I don't know about you, but I recognized hopes were shot already last year at this time.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of IH View Post
    This Year:27-20
    Last Year: 25-20
    Well in terms of games we were 26-20 last year and we were 26-20 this year before winning last night.

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    We were in first place last year at this time? I don't know about you, but I recognized hopes were shot already last year at this time.
    We weren't in first, but STL only had a 1.5 game lead on us. I always thought of July 3 being the point where all hope was lost last year. Maybe I was holding false hope, but we were still above .500, so that kept me optimistic.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

Well in terms of games we were 26-20 last year and we were 26-20 this year before winning last night.
    your correct, I was just going by the date.

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Nice to gain a game on the gints, but I wanna keep ahead of the Cards and not worry about wild card Feels nice to even consider it a possibility with June coming next week, how long has it been that we can even hope at this point in the season????
    I want the best record in the NL and be host to the team with the worst record outside the division.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipsHead View Post
    We're one of the best scoring teams with RISP in the NL, particularly with two outs.
    Ironically, we're DEAD LAST in the NL in getting runners in from 3rd w/ LESS than two outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I think most of the fans feel this way. There should be great attendance at the GABP this summer.

Turn Off Ads?