Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 EPL Thread

Re: 2012-2013 EPL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I love the Premier League, but I have to go with the Brasileiro on the attractiveness front. You know that dynamic teenage Brazilian on your favorite European team? Yep, there is a league full of them.
    Your probably right. I've never watched the league. But, I have easy access to watch almost every EPL game, so I'll stick with that for now.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

2. Turn Off Ads?

Fulham have announced the signings of Dimitar Berbatov and Kieran Richardson. Very nice pick ups for the Whites.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-alex-ferguson

Dempsey has apparently signed with Spurs.

Happy for Clint, but not super happy as an Arsenal fan.

In other American player news Maurice Edu offically signed with Stoke and Bocanegra got himself out of the Scottish 4th division to the Spanish 2nd division with Racing Santander.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Dempsey has apparently signed with Spurs.

Happy for Clint, but not super happy as an Arsenal fan.

In other American player news Maurice Edu offically signed with Stoke and Bocanegra got himself out of the Scottish 4th division to the Spanish 2nd division with Racing Santander.
    I was thinking Spurs might be the best place for him. They're good enough challenge for a Champions League or Europa League spot without being so stacked in offence that he never sees the field.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Fulham's back four looked like they had just met in the dressing room for the first time. West Ham just seems to be "that team" for Fulham.

The Spurs-Norwich match was pretty entertaining today. I have to agree with improbus about the 1-20 competitiveness of the Premier League. A very big name team or two could go down next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    Fulham's back four looked like they had just met in the dressing room for the first time. West Ham just seems to be "that team" for Fulham.

The Spurs-Norwich match was pretty entertaining today. I have to agree with improbus about the 1-20 competitiveness of the Premier League. A very big name team or two could go down next spring.
    See: Villa.

Arsenal fans: How much do you hate Claude Giroux? Has he done a single thing right? Cazorla and Podolski have looked good and complementary, but Giroux has been unfathomably bad.

Claude Giroux plays for the Flyers, LOL

Olivier Giroud...he needs to get off the schneid. Also doesn't have a lot of pace it seems like.

But hey, 2 goals! And even with Howard Webb reffing

Quote Originally Posted by 5TimeWSChamps View Post
    Claude Giroux plays for the Flyers, LOL

Olivier Giroud...he needs to get off the schneid. Also doesn't have a lot of pace it seems like.

But hey, 2 goals! And even with Howard Webb reffing
    Oops, I didn't know his first name and google searched. I should have known better. Claude is awesome, but Olivier has been really bad so far.

Most impressive so far: West Brom. They have wins over Everton and Liverpool and a draw with Spurs. Very good.

Also, Liverpool are off to a terrible start, but they have seen a surging West Brom, Man City, and a desperate to score Arsenal. Not the easiest of starts.

Heck of a run by Podolski leading up to the Arsenal goal

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Podolski with a 25 yd FK goal. Fantastic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Fulham drubs West Brom at The Cottage and QPR hold Chelsea to a scoreless draw. A good day indeed!

A very strange start to the season. Arsenal with the best goals against record, West Brom as giant killers, Liverpool in relegation land.

None of the top teams seem to be playing that well. I still think it is City's title to lose (due to their overwhelming depth), but if Chelsea get a good Torres and United stay healthy, either of them could walk away champions.

City vs Arsenal this Sunday

Turn Off Ads?