Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam LeCure Tweets Out

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Re: Sam LeCure Tweets Out

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Just for the record, I'm 6'3'' , have been mistaken for Brad Pitt, and always wear a suit and tie when I post.
    Just for the record, I am Brad Pitt.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    If poor Sammie thinks his job is tough, well my alarm clock goes off at 6:00 AM. And when I don't do my job, I don't get criticised, I get fired.

I've always liked you Sam but you've blown three winnable games in a row at a time when we needed someone to step up and replace Marshall.
    Sam has done his job just fine for his entire career. He works in a job where failure from time to time is acceptable. Your job isn't comparable to his job. I am betting there are a lot more than 450 people in the world that can do your job. There probably aren't more than 450 people in the world capable of being a Major League caliber pitcher at any given time (that is 15 per team).

I will never understand why people try to compare their job to that of an athlete. They aren't.

4. Likes:

dubc47834 (06-14-2013),HeatherC1212 (06-14-2013)

I'm actually Dusty Baker but I don't tell anyone.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    ....and that's probably a good thing.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Well now that cat is out of the bag!

I can't imagine how upset a cat in a bag would be, but I am just going to avoid you for a while now because I feel like you may claw my face up.

I'm fine with him tweeting, I just hope he can LeCure his pitching problems this week

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Also, just because you critique a player, doesn't mean you "hate" them. That's junior high nonsense and I'm surprised Sam would lower himself to that level.
    "Seth Thompson ‏@Thompson2058 5h
    Sam Lecure is ****ing terrible"

"Josh Conner ‏@JoshConner23 5h
    Sam Lecure is a piece of ****"

"Andrew Brooks ‏@reds_bengals_UC 5h
    sam lecure go to hell"

"Michael King ‏@michael_d_king 5h
    Sam LeCure sucks!!"

"aammyy✨ ‏@hudek_amy1911 5h
    Sam LeCure is pretty much the worst pitcher ever."

"Flu G ‏@_NickColosimo_ 5h
    Lecure sucks"

"antisocial21 ‏@antisocial211 5h
    Sam lecure sucks"

"Eric ‏@EricW14 5h
    Sam Lecure is a bum. #Reds"

"Adam Richards ‏@Richmoney513 5h
    @sam lecure you are definetly not a setup man....you are truly a bum!"

"Bryan Northup ⚾ ‏@northupbryan 5h
    LeCure has been garbage lately"

"Higgins ‏@bhiggins211 5h
    Sam LeCure....you suck at your job! And so do the rest of your co-workers in that bullpen"

"David Phalen ‏@dphalen 5h
    Lecure is absolute garbage. How he even gets in right now is a mystery. #dustyball #reds"

"Its Double D ‏@drake_donnells 5h
    Time for Lecure to get cut."

"Its Double D ‏@drake_donnells 3h
    Reds won't even make the playoffs thanks to our bullpen. Suck asses. Broxton sucks, and Lecure sucks."

"Luc ‏@luc7rr 3h
    Is there a chance that LeCure costs us this game and tomorrow's because of fatigue after playing nearly 2 games? If so, he's a dick. #reds"

Intelligent internet users 'critiquing' LeCure on Twitter.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    I always get a kick out of people being against twitter. Idiots will be idiots will be idiots. Twitter is an amazing thing that is way more good than it is bad.
    I agree. Twitter is great. It's the anti-Facebook. As the saying goes, "Facebook is 90% garbage and 10% useful; Twitter is 90% useful and 10% garbage". Few truer words have ever been spoken.

Haunted by walks

Sam's had only two full seasons in the majors. We know that players can come up and perform well until the league figures them out. With relievers it probably takes a little longer, because a team doesn't see them as regularly. Maybe that's what's happening to LeCure, Hoover, Ondrusek and even Broxton, coming from another league?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

sam lecure go to hell"

Sam LeCure sucks!!"

Lecure sucks"

Sam lecure sucks"

"Eric ‏@EricW14 5h

Sam LeCure....you suck at your job! And so do the rest of your co-workers in that bullpen"

Lecure is absolute garbage. How he even gets in right now is a mystery. #dustyball #reds"

Reds won't even make the playoffs thanks to our bullpen. Suck asses. Broxton sucks, and Lecure sucks."

"Luc ‏@luc7rr 3h
    Is there a chance that LeCure costs us this game and tomorrow's because of fatigue after playing nearly 2 games? If so, he's a dick. #reds"

You must have an issue with me, because nothing you copied and posted has anything at all to do with what I said. Why even include me with that garbage?

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    I don't use Twitter or know how to.

But in terms of social media, message boards, comment sections......I believe people should have to use their real names and you should be able to click on that name and get their phone number and address.

Let's see how many people are rude, obnoxious, insulting, condescending, big talkers, etc........when they can easily be found/are accessible. Violence might increase, but hey.........no more hiding behind a keyboard or mobile phone.

Call it.......THE PURGE!
    The NSA has flagged this post

Salukifan2

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

sam lecure go to hell"

Sam LeCure sucks!!"

Lecure sucks"

Sam lecure sucks"

"Eric ‏@EricW14 5h

"Luc ‏@luc7rr 3h

This looks alot like the bestfansinbaseball twitter page lol #aholesareeverywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Salukifan2 View Post

This looks alot like the bestfansinbaseball twitter page lol #aholesareeverywhere
    I don't know, there's a serious lack of homophobic slurs.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

16. Likes:

I love Twitter, but never directly criticize a player's performance. That's what message boards are for. Also, just because you critique a player, doesn't mean you "hate" them. That's junior high nonsense and I'm surprised Sam would lower himself to that level. I take this as Sam letting his struggles on the mound get to him. That's not a good thing and hopefully it isn't the case here.
    This is for "Tom Servo". Why did you leave out the most important part of my post? I bracketed it in bold here so maybe you can't ignore it this time. The garbage you posted wouldn't be allowed on a message board, therefore it wouldn't exist. What you posted is the 10% part of Twitter that sucks. There are ways to critique a player or team that aren't offensive. That's what I meant about message boards. Twitter isn't policed, but you can block people anytime you want. That's what Sam should do instead of replying to them. You owe me an apology, Tom.

This is for "Tom Servo". Why did you leave out the most important part of my post? I bracketed it in bold here so maybe you can't ignore it this time. The garbage you posted wouldn't be allowed on a message board, therefore it wouldn't exist. What you posted is the 10% part of Twitter that sucks. There are ways to critique a player or team that aren't offensive. That's what I meant about message boards. Twitter isn't policed, but you can block people anytime you want. That's what Sam should do instead of replying to them. You owe me an apology, Tom.
    ...Sorry?

Turn Off Ads?