Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Henry ticketed for driving on suspended license, traffic violations

Re: Bengal's Chris Henry Arrested Again

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    He wasn't caught with weed, booze, guns or hookers. So he's learning.
    He just hadn't yet reached the corner on Vine where you can pick up all 4 of those items in one stop.

2. Turn Off Ads?

If I were a betting man, I'd bet this is the last Bengal straw for ole Chris.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    If I were a betting man, I'd bet this is the last Bengal straw for ole Chris.

I doubt it. They value him so much that they won't cut him over a traffic ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Doing "everything he has been asked to do?" (via his agent)

How exactly does driving around on a suspended license = "doing everything you've been asked to do?"

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I doubt it. They value him so much that they won't cut him over a traffic ticket.
    They can't cut him over a traffic ticket. They can only disapline him to the amount allowed by the league. That's why next weeks announcement is probably getting a lot of fanfare. I wouldn't be surprised if teams will now be able to cut a play. And, from the talk, it would be retroactive to alst year.

See ya', Chris.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    Doing "everything he has been asked to do?" (via his agent)

How exactly does driving around on a suspended license = "doing everything you've been asked to do?"

Ridiculous.
    According to the news his license was suspended because of points after missing a court date. Also if I remember correctly they said he applied to have his license reinstated and that it is now valid. I could be wrong about the last part, but I think thats what I heard.

I'm gonna cut him some slack because Escalades don't come with turn signals. That's what I figure since the people around here driving them don't use'em.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by rotnoid View Post
    In that part of town, a Cadillac Escalade got pulled over for not using a turn signal? Think they maybe were looking for something else there?
    No kidding. As far as I can figure out, I am the ONLY person in Cincinnati who uses turn signals........ but I've never seen a cop pull anyone over for that particular violaltion (though they should be getting them by the hundreds).
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

So, did the cop bust out a taillight with his nightstick, too? Henry has made his bed, but there is no doubt he was pulled over with hopes of a big bust.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I'm gonna cut him some slack because Escalades don't come with turn signals. That's what I figure since the people around here driving them don't use'em.
    That's odd. In Texas Escalades come with turn signals; but pickup trucks don't.

Re: Chris Henry ticketed for driving on suspended license, traffic violations

Around these parts, those who use a turn signal are a VERY small minority.

Just this morning, there was a marked police car driving in the HOV lane with just the driver in the car. I guess some cops are picky, others are nonchalant.

Quote Originally Posted by rotnoid View Post
    In that part of town, a Cadillac Escalade got pulled over for not using a turn signal? Think they maybe were looking for something else there? Good grief.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they pull cars over when they notice some patterns, like having seen the car pass the same places a couple times. Especially if it's some tricked out Escalade. Maybe Chris should buy an '88 Cutlass Sierra.
    BTW, one of the strangest things to see in that part of OTR is a white guy in a sedan, cruising for hookers or crack. I mean, I can spot the guy from inside a bus going 30 mph- you can bet everyone in the neighborhood notices him.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    That's odd. In Texas Escalades come with turn signals; but pickup trucks don't.

Yeah, but if I had to square off against someone who cut me off, I'll take my chances with the driver of an Escalade over a pick'em up truck.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?