Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Missile has landed!

Legends Never Die

Re: The Missile has landed!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    I'm not above Little Kings.
    That is a good thing

And SunDeck never had Burger beer. Heard it wasn't bad in it's day
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I just gotta say you're one of my favorite new posters. Keep it up!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Legends Never Die

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I just gotta say you're one of my favorite new posters. Keep it up!
    I appreciate it! I do what I can
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    Is it better to say that I prefer little kings when I am home?
    Little Kings. Wow, that takes me back. Way back. My buddies and I used to slam those in college. This was in the early 80's. Do they still make those little bottles? I think they were eight ouncers. We would buy a couple cases of them and they would run out surprisingly quick. Not sure if it's good beer or not, but we loved them back then.

Welcome aboard, Matt. Looking forward to you posting with us in the SunDeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    That is a good thing

And SunDeck never had Burger beer. Heard it wasn't bad in it's day
    You heard wrong.

Burger was one of our go-to beers when we were almost broke in college. We could get it for $1/six pack. I guess we drank just about anything back then.

Legends Never Die

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Little Kings. Wow, that takes me back. Way back. My buddies and I used to slam those in college. This was in the early 80's. Do they still make those little bottles? I think they were eight ouncers. We would buy a couple cases of them and they would run out surprisingly quick. Not sure if it's good beer or not, but we loved them back then.

Welcome aboard, Matt. Looking forward to you posting with us in the SunDeck.
    They sure are still in the 8 oz bottles.

Turn Off Ads?