Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB 2K11 Xbox360 Review

jredmo2

Re: MLB 2K11 Xbox360 Review

Does anyone mind sharing the ratings for Reds players on these games? Just curious.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I just picked up MLB 2K11 to go with my new 360. I have to say it is much better than I expected. The Show is certainly the better game, but 2K has come a long way since I last played their baseball game. 2K11 is very fun and I must say I prefer the batter/pitcher dual to any I've ever encountered.

As for the Reds ratings, the Reds are one of the better teams in the 360 version of 2K11.

For some reason in 2k11, The Reds keep trying to put Yonder Alonso at shortstop.

How is online play for the Show 11 for you guys...as I referenced at the top of this thread I had a pretty big delay batting (the Show 10 has always worked fine for me) during my one and only game. I don't want to risk my immaculate 1-0 record if the delay is going to get in my way.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    How is online play for the Show 11 for you guys...as I referenced at the top of this thread I had a pretty big delay batting (the Show 10 has always worked fine for me) during my one and only game. I don't want to risk my immaculate 1-0 record if the delay is going to get in my way.

my delay has gotten a little better, but I am not sure how much of that is my internet connection and how much is the actual game.....not even sure how to figure out which is the problem....i know I have a pretty fast internet, but dont know what "fast" is these days.......the 1st few days of playing the Show after its release was almost impossible, I figured that was because everyone was playing....I dont know? but its a little better now, still had a few spots last night where it would glitch up pretty bad, but only for a second or 2.....

Redlegs_87

Love that you can upload videos with 2k11.

HR I got to tie up the game off Chapman
    http://community.2ksports.com/commun...ediaid=4762770

Then the game winning error by Gomes in LF. luls
    http://community.2ksports.com/commun...ediaid=4762628

Redlegs_87

Also I noticed that in 2k11 the Red alt we wear on sundays they messed it up. They got the red cap right but the wishbone C is also Red not white. Just blends in. Kinda weird they could make such a mistake.

PSN Network is down right now, so you can't download any rosters. The have a Pitch Edits roster on The Show that I'll download when I get online back. They used to have a Manger Interaction that let you remove yourself from the trade block in RTTS, but it's not in this year's game.

There are a number of problems in franchise in this year's game-CPU doesn't always renew players with less than 3 years experience, a 2013 bug where you end up with good players in FA, and a couple others. I'm waiting on the 2nd patch to start my franchise.You can run a 30 team franchise and that will get around Game AI, but I prefer 1 team.
    Last edited by AmarilloRed; 04-22-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloRed View Post
    They used to have a Manger Interaction that let you remove yourself from the trade block in RTTS, but it's not in this year's game.
    That was my biggest beef. This year was the only time I've had to deal with the team always trying to trade me.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Turn Off Ads?