Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds Gear and Reds Autograph Thread

Reds Gear and Reds Autograph Thread

Alright, I talked about starting a gear/autograph thread over in mrroby85's Votto Signature thread...so here it is...

This is by far the coolest thing I own:

http://imgur.com/2HKDb

I also have a Dibble autographed ball and a Browning ball among a couple others who I don't remember signed them because I was much younger...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Gear and Reds Autograph Thread

That is awesome!

I was able to get the following while down in Arizona this past week:

The balls are Cozart and Eric Davis. The shirt has Corky Miller and Sam LeCure.

Sam signed this twice since the first signature (in silver didn't show up too well).

My wife also got 27 players to sign a birthday card for our nephew who just turned 4.

Players on it include: Heisey, Cozart, LeCure, Corky, Madson, Marshall, Leake, Mes, Hanigan, Ludwick, Tomko, Francis, Willie Harris, and Tucker Barnhart. Coaches include Dusty, ED, and Ellis Burks. Also got Jocketty on there.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That is awesome!

The balls are Cozart and Eric Davis. The shirt has Corky Miller and Sam LeCure.

Sam signed this twice since the first signature (in silver didn't show up too well).

My wife also got 27 players to sign a birthday card for our nephew who just turned 4.

Players on it include: Heisey, Cozart, LeCure, Corky, Madson, Marshall, Leake, Mes, Hanigan, Ludwick, Tomko, Francis, Willie Harris, and Tucker Barnhart. Coaches include Dusty, ED, and Ellis Burks. Also got Jocketty on there.
    That shirt is hilarious!! I love it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    That shirt is hilarious!! I love it, lol.
    If you're a M or L I've got some left for sale.

If you're a M or L I've got some left for sale.
    I appreciate the offer but i'm an XL. I also just purchased Bengals season tickets so I need to tighten down for awhile haha.

That is awesome!

That is way too cool! Also, Who's ED?
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

I took some pics last night but cant get them to upload to put on here yet (I am not very tech savvy), will try again later.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    That is way too cool! Also, Who's ED?
    Eric Davis

Eric Davis
    Ok.. I was going through the coaching staff in my mind and couldn't think for the life of me of an ED. Then I realized that this is spring training..

It's still very awesome either way you look at it.
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

I've posted some of these Reds photos before, but here they are again with some new ones. I also added in some Ohio State and Bengals stuff in case any of you guys are into that as well. We're in the process of moving so it's pretty unorganized and some things aren't in place right now, so I just took some random pictures.
    Last edited by mroby85; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.

They have Office bobbleheads?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    They have Office bobbleheads?
    lol yeah, the dwight one was on an early valentines day episode, and I bought the Michael Scott one online too. I think they sell them still on nbc.com along with other characters but those are the only two i bought.

Michael-
    Thanks for sharing those pics agian, some awesome stuff. Esp cool you have those pics of you and your father. I took a few pics of some of my collection with my phone, but cant get them to download to post on here, will try again tonight with regular camera and see if have better luck.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Michael-
    Thanks for sharing those pics agian, some awesome stuff. Esp cool you have those pics of you and your father. I took a few pics of some of my collection with my phone, but cant get them to download to post on here, will try again tonight with regular camera and see if have better luck.
    No problem, those pictures are my favorite, they bring back a lot of good memories. Hopefully uploading yours will work tonight, mine didn't load the first time either for w/e reason, and then I just tried loading them one at a time instead of all 10, and that worked so maybe try that?

N/m
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?