Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    If he were injured he would be on PUP now. If icing a knee counts as an injury, any player could go for an injury settlement
    That being the case, did the Bengals conduct an MRI before releasing him?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Tough to see him go. Hopefully someone will claim him and give him a shot.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

So, what is your prediction? How many games will the Bengals win this year?

In looking at their schedule, it's pretty even. About half the games will be very tough and half the games should be fairly easily winnable.

I'm going to go with 10-6. I do think there's a chance they could get to 11-5, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    That being the case, did the Bengals conduct an MRI before releasing him?
    Due to HIPAA laws, I'm not privy to such info but I'm not aware of his agent grumbling about this. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post
    So, what is your prediction? How many games will the Bengals win this year?

In looking at their schedule, it's pretty even. About half the games will be very tough and half the games should be fairly easily winnable.

I'm going to go with 10-6. I do think there's a chance they could get to 11-5, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    I'm hoping for at least 9 and a playoff win. Back to back winning seasons is a step they still need to take.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I'm hoping for at least 9 and a playoff win. Back to back winning seasons is a step they still need to take.
    I'd be surprised if they don't win at least 9 games. Even though they have a tough division, the Bengals easily should be better this year. Another great draft and Dalton is a year older/more experienced.

I'm thinking 9-10 wins unless Dalton gets hurt.

I am thinking 8 wins, with luck we may get 10, and with bad luck we may get 6. The offense seems to have a nice flow so far and I love how Dalton is handling all of his duties so far.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I'm hoping for 10 wins, but expecting about 8. It's been 30 years or so since this team has made the playoffs back to back times. That's a long time. They're due, but with their schedule and these injuries piling up, it'll be difficult. I do like their though. If they stay reasonably healthy, they should get better and better as the season goes.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I do like their though. If they stay reasonably healthy, they should get better and better as the season goes.
    You like their "what"? Seems to me you forgot a very important word there.

I can see anywhere from 10-6 to 6-10. I think this is a good team, with two very good coordinators. I also think that Dalton has knack to make the big time play when it is needed. He has the ability to escape the pocket and turn a sack into a 5 yard gain. Green may be one of the best WR's in the league but will need some help opposite him. The Law Firm will be a big upgrade over where Ced was last season.

On defense their front 4 is a bunch of "no names" who get the job done. Adkins and Dunlap have the potential to be difference makers. They need a playmaker in the back 7.

If the injury bug doesn't hit a key player this season I think the Bengals have a good shot to make the playoffs. If Green, Dalton, Adkins, Hall, Whit, or any other key cog miss an extended period of time they are in trouble.

The Buccaneers signed Jordan Shipley today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You like their "what"? Seems to me you forgot a very important word there.
    Lol. Their team! But wasn't it more fun when you were guessing? I wrote that messge this morning from my phone while trying to feed my 2 kids.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    Lol. Their team! But wasn't it more fun when you were guessing? I wrote that messge this morning from my phone while trying to feed my 2 kids.

Jonathan Fanene was released by the Pats. Given the injury concerns on the d-line, I'd love to have him back.
    Go BLUE!!!

Turn Off Ads?