Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football discussion thread #2

Re: SEC Football discussion thread #2

The Georgia game was boring but the Tennesee-Florida game is an embarrassment.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Tennessee vs Florida is so bad that I can't stop watching

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    The Georgia game was boring but the Tennesee-Florida game is an embarrassment.
    I can't disagree with you there. What does it take for Butch Jones to pull his QB? He's as bad as Mike Brown in firing head coaches. Butch, this is not the setting to change QBs and put an inexperienced guy in there.Go with Worley. I'm in a suit and off to a wedding now. I'm not even going to bother taping the 2nd half

Never thought I'd say this, but Kentucky has a better chance of beating Florida next week than WVU does of beating Oklahoma State. And I'll be at the latter game.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

MLB > Cupcake College Week 3

Auburn looks like they are moving in slow motion on defense. This game will be over by half.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Never thought I'd say this, but Kentucky has a better chance of beating Florida next week than WVU does of beating Oklahoma State. And I'll be at the latter game.
    Your best chance a victory probably went down with Driskel, but I guess we'll see.
    Go Gators!

I can't remember a worse slate (and how they played out) of games on a college football Saturday.

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (09-22-2013)

What's up with all the 70+ point games today? I believe there were four. And in two of them the losing team asked to end the game early? That's common in high school football, but almost unheard of at the D-1 college level.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Your best chance a victory probably went down with Driskel, but I guess we'll see.
    It still may not change the opinion in his post... I'm stunned at how bad WVU is.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    MLB > Cupcake College Week 3

Auburn looks like they are moving in slow motion on defense. This game will be over by half.
    Auburn outplayed them during the final three quarters.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    What's up with all the 70+ point games today? I believe there were four. And in two of them the losing team asked to end the game early? That's common in high school football, but almost unheard of at the D-1 college level.
    In defense of Ohio State, Vandy was suppose to play Ohio State today and bought the game out.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    In defense of Ohio State, Vandy was suppose to play Ohio State today and bought the game out.
    Incorrect. Vandy-OSU would have been week one. San Diego St replaced Vandy on the OSU schedule.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

And FWIW, the way Vandy played yesterday, that may have been a 70 point game also.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    A backup QB who until yesterday had never played a college game. I do like his athleticism and duel threat ability though.

The game is at Commonwealth under the lights. Kentucky played Louisville very tough on defense most of the game. If the offense can move the ball and keep the defense rested, UK can pull off the upset. I'm not counting on it though. Regardless, Commonwealth will be rocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

SEC Week Picks:

Alabama over Ole Miss
    This game scares me on the basis of what it could mean on signing day for Ole Miss if Ole Miss gets a upset. Alabama wants to keep this from being a shootout but I think that's the way its going to go: Alabama 41 Ole Miss 35

Georgia over LSU

I hate both teams with a passion but I rather Georgia win.

Texas A&M over Arkansas

Florida over Kentucky

My upset pick is UCF over South Carolina. This could be one of those Spurrier wishes they wouldn't have scheduled on the road.

Turn Off Ads?