Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bronson in Japan

Bronson in Japan

MLB.com is having Bronson Arroyo video blog his trip to Japan with the MLB All Stars...I love having this guy in Cincy.

It shows him and Bill Hall from the Brewers on MTV Japan...Takes you through the dugout and also into the streets, stadium and hotels.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ev...2006/index.jsp

You can see a link to it on the right side of the page.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bronson in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan View Post
    MLB.com is having Bronson Arroyo video blog his trip to Japan with the MLB All Stars...I love having this guy in Cincy.

It shows him and Bill Hall from the Brewers on MTV Japan...Takes you through the dugout and also into the streets, stadium and hotels.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ev...2006/index.jsp

You can see a link to it on the right side of the page.
    I'll give Bronson a shiny new quarter if he gets Bill Hall to stay in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Loved the first one. Thanks. The second one keeps stopping but I'm hanging in there and hope it plays out eventually.

In the first one, I thought I saw a Reds player right in the beginning. It was so fast, however, that I can't be sure. Is there another Reds player there.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Third and final installment up at the Reds website...
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?