Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

Thanks to all the guys who gave updates this year, you guys were god sent. You all were very informative and you guys know your stuff. I also like that not everyone here isnt just pumping up our farm system because we need healthy debates or we wont see the picture as a whole. So I hope everyone who did these minor league updates and also offered a different point of view, understands that we appreciate it, at least I do. Good job.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Thanks guys!

thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    Thanks to all the guys who gave updates this year, you guys were god sent. You all were very informative and you guys know your stuff. I also like that not everyone here isnt just pumping up our farm system because we need healthy debates or we wont see the picture as a whole. So I hope everyone who did these minor league updates and also offered a different point of view, understands that we appreciate it, at least I do. Good job.

Agree. DougDirt, OBM, Reds44, Texasdave, Newfever and CTA513 (he/she doesn't get enough recognition IMO) stand out as posters who have kept the minor league updates coming and the forum interesting. This forum made a lost baseball season enjoyable for me. No slight to other posters who are also very knowledgeable. Just mentioing the ones who give frequent game updates.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Now it's time for those of us who have prospects to update their profiles!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Good call Kitty.... I have about 8 or 9 to update. Im a slacker.

I deeply appreciate all of those who contributed to the prospect reports, and the minor league updates. I really love to see how so many people take time out of their day to do this stuff. Its good to know that everybody hasn't jumped off the Reds bandwagon.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Agree. DougDirt, OBM, Reds44, Texasdave, Newfever and CTA513 (he/she doesn't get enough recognition IMO) stand out as posters who have kept the minor league updates coming and the forum interesting. This forum made a lost baseball season enjoyable for me. No slight to other posters who are also very knowledgeable. Just mentioing the ones who give frequent game updates.

I second that and appreciate there efforts. At one time I was so wanting to commit fully along with these mentioned efforts but due to school and well situations beyond my control I have not been able to. I salute the efforts of all who have given of themselves and you should take a bow as you have given incredible insight to what we all hope is the life blood that pumps our beloved Red's. God bless you Gatekeepers who provide us with your insight of the future Red's
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Nothing to add except another "thanks."
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

Turn Off Ads?