Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bartolo Colon = cheating dog

Bartolo Colon = cheating dog

A's pitcher Bartolo Colon was suspended for 50 games Wednesday after testing positive for testosterone, a performance-enhancing substance in violation of Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.The suspension, which will be without pay, is effective immediately. It was the second time in a week that a prominent Major Leaguer was suspended for testosterone usage, following the banning of Giants All-Star left fielder Melky Cabrera for using the same substance."I apologize to the fans, to my teammates and to the Oakland A's," Colon said in a statement issued by the MLB Players Association. "I accept responsibility for my actions and I will serve my suspension as required by the Joint Drug Program."
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb

I guess webbbj needs to run out and get a Bartolo Colon poster to hang next to his Melky Cabrera poster. For those about to cheat, webbbj salutes you.

Just one more Bay Area cheating dog gets put in the pound.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bartolo Colon = cheating dog

I didn't see the other thread already opened about Bartolo Colon. A Mod can close this one with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb

I guess webbbj needs to run out and get a Bartolo Colon poster to hang next to his Melky Cabrera poster. For those about to cheat, webbbj salutes you.

Just one more Bay Area cheating dog gets put in the pound.
    in fairness i said i dont blame the players who were using PEDS in the era where MLB wasnt testing for them. MLB wants to blackball guys like bonds, clemens, mcgwire, sosa for something they didnt even test for and probably encouraged.

and today if guys are taking HGH which isnt tested for more power to them b/c baseball sure doesnt care to much to get that out of the game.

and apparantly testerone can go by undetected depending on how high you letyour levels of testosterone go.

Bartolo and melkey i guess werent too smart about that tho.

Quote Originally Posted by webbbj View Post
    in fairness i said i dont blame the players who were using PEDS in the era where MLB wasnt testing for them. MLB wants to blackball guys like bonds, clemens, mcgwire, sosa for something they didnt even test for and probably encouraged.

and today if guys are taking HGH which isnt tested for more power to them b/c baseball sure doesnt care to much to get that out of the game.

and apparantly testerone can go by undetected depending on how high you letyour levels of testosterone go.

I was just poking a little fun. That is all. I didn't mean anything by it.

Crazy. And to think there are many others probably using right now that haven't been caught yet. Whether you choose to believe it or not, steroids are still not out of the game yet.

I'm with you Webb. I'll stand by my opinion that if you weren't juicing back then, I really question how badly you wanted to win.

Spot on as well. There is way too much money to be made from both the players and owners perspective to ever drive PEDs completely out of the game.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

I wasnt tested for...but it was against the law.

Turn Off Ads?