Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is Yahoo serious?

Is Yahoo serious?

Last week of fantasy baseball and now all of the sudden Yahoo wants me to pay $9.99 for stat tracker.I know that there are a bunch of people out there not paying attention but I'm battling for 1st place in one league and now I can't follow things like I have all season.

I like Yahoo but this is a joke.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is Yahoo serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Last week of fantasy baseball and now all of the sudden Yahoo wants me to pay $9.99 for stat tracker.I know that there are a bunch of people out there not paying attention but I'm battling for 1st place in one league and now I can't follow things like I have all season.

Agreed. What a bush move. I noticed that tonight and I was hoping it was some kind of glitch.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

Is he what?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Is he what?

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought that when I saw the thread title!

yahoo has been like this forever. They let you have it free a few weeks so you see how nice it is, but every year you have to pay. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post

This happened to me one night a few weeks ago before it went back to being usable. Try it again, it works for me and I haven't paid

Is there fantasy baseball on yahoo???

Is there fantasy baseball on yahoo???
    Yes there is.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Yes there is.

Ah well it didn't appeal much but thanx anyway

Yahoo used to make you pay for it after letting everyone have it for a week for free at the beginning of the year, but the past few years it's been a free feature.

So what happened now...are there new features or versions coming up...???

Turn Off Ads?