Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

Re: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

Unbelievable another hit with runners in scoring position. 6-0 Cards.

Eventually the Cardinals deal with Satan has to expire

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

I love pitching guys who can't make the team out of spring training in supposed big games!

Cards are just better than us.

This is just sickening.

I've never been in the "Fire Dusty" camp, but I'm about to join it. Ondrusek even being on this team just blows.

Told you before, 2011 all over again.

7-0 on a hit by Carpenter.

Quote Originally Posted by forfreelin04 View Post
    So far it seems this team goes as Votto goes.... I really believe Ludwick was a huge injury to sustain.... The LF triumphrate has performed admirably but having someone with scary power in the middle of your lineup is tough; especially when Dusty does not set the lineup accordingly

Plus Ludwick brought some actual veteran leadership
    The loss of Luddy cannot be over stated. When is he supposed to return?

I guess I can go walk the dogs now.

We are playing for the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Mid August at the earliest and I would not count on him coming back at all this year.

Was that Hoover warming?...why waste him...this is out of reach.....let Parra finish this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    I doubt this year... I'd like to see the Reds trade for a rental at third at the deadline and put Frazier in left or just get LF at the deadline

Haunted by walks

All those other teams in the league must be really bad.

glad i didnt waste my money to go watch that garbage..

15. Likes:

DocRed (06-07-2013)

It will be interesting to see how the offense responds the rest of the game....

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBrick View Post
    I have to disagree for a couple of reasons. Every game we play against the Cards affects the standings by one full game. If the Reds get swept they're a full 6 games back. Also, at some point, you have to feel like you can beat the best...right now that's STL, and right now the Reds haven't shown the ability to do so.
    I get your point. But I still think that at the end of the season, the Reds run away and it may be the Pirates in second.

Right now the Cards are playing better...but I also think they're playing over their heads by a long way.

I see every game as being of the same importance.

Turn Off Ads?