Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 man Roster-3 Pm

25 man Roster-3 Pm

Listen to WLW this afternoon they mentioned the players on the field right now and the roster deadling is 3 pm for Wayne turned the roster in to the league office I guess, so an move can come very soon.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 25 man Roster-3 Pm

i have an chance to go watched the Royals work out after work today at 4, might still go see if Reggie is still here and it is free 2.

From Trent's blog

Just got handed the roster, and it is indeed 24 players.

Victor Santos, who was a non-roster invitee, is not on the roster and Eric Milton is on the disabled lit retroactive to March 23 with a lower back injury.

Hmmmmm....
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

So, either a deal is in the works or it's down to Santos and Coutlangus for the last spot??
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark View Post
    So, either a deal is in the works or it's down to Santos and Coutlangus for the last spot??

just wondering .... Perhaps Santos will be the 4th or 5th starter and they have yet to inform Belisle he's in the pen.

here's the list of today's 24 from Trent Rosencrans:

Harang
    Arroyo
    Lohse
    Saarloos
    Belisle
    Burton
    Coffey
    Cormier
    Coutlangus
    Stanton
    Weathers

Moeller
    Ross
    Valentin

Castro
    Conine
    Encarnacion
    Gonzalez
    Hatteberg
    Phillips

Dunn
    Freel
    Griffey
    Hamilton
    Last edited by LINEDRIVER; 04-01-2007 at 04:17 PM.

Santos should have made the team... gues 0.00 ERA isnt good enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    Perhaps they are trying to trade Cormier? and Belisle? while saving Santos for Belisle's spot? It sure is interesting right now!
    Last edited by LINEDRIVER; 04-01-2007 at 04:15 PM.

If he continues those numbers in AAA, he'll be up in no time. You have to judge a player by his full body of work and his numbers before this year were pretty bad. You can tell what they thought about him when they seldom put him in to face the better hitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark View Post
    C Trent shows Coutlangus on the roster.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

I know several teams are making last momnet moves per rotoworld- i saw chan ho park being optioned to triple a and ron villone released and jason ellison being traded to the Mariners for travis buckley.More to come i am guessing.

If they were smart they would trade both Santos and Cormier for a backup outfielder to backup Freel and Griffey because Hamilton is still a unknown.

Some team will look at Santos numbers and be impressed so we should trade him now to maybe the Nationals who need a starter for Chris Snelling?

saw this online too per rotoworld:

Larry Bigbie, who was informed he didn't make the 25-man roster on Saturday, is weighing offers from other teams before deciding whether to accept a minor league spot with the Dodgers.

Bigbie hit .357 with a team-high 14 RBI this spring, but manager Grady Little decided to take Matt Kemp as the team's fifth outfielder instead."

could he be a waiver trade in the making??

saw this online too per rotoworld:

Larry Bigbie, who was informed he didn't make the 25-man roster on Saturday, is weighing offers from other teams before deciding whether to accept a minor league spot with the Dodgers.

Bigbie hit .357 with a team-high 14 RBI this spring, but manager Grady Little decided to take Matt Kemp as the team's fifth outfielder instead."

could he be a waiver trade in the making??
    I don't think it's him since he is left handed.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

So far I seen teh follwing names

Ron Villone

Chan Ho Park

Danny Kolb

Maybe we can do running lsit of DFA- just an ideal.

Turn Off Ads?