Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds on TV March 19 & 20

Reds on TV March 19 & 20

As I'm sure most of you know the Reds are on FSN Ohio tomorrow and Friday. Anyone know who in particular will be pitching those days? It'll be nice to catch a glimpse of the team in the next few days.

Edit: Make that Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    Last edited by Root Down; 03-18-2009 at 05:56 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Hatteberg is Sean Casey

Re: Reds on TV March 19 & 20

If you watch Reds spring training baseball over the March Madness tournament you earn the label "die hard."
    "YES! He rips it. Is it high enough? It's gonna be gone! Adam Dunn has done it again. Big #44 can take all day to round the bases here, thats done and gone- lookout dunner they're waitin for ya at home plate." - George Grand

"Did that just happen?" - Chris Welsch

All I know is that in those three games we won't be seeing Volquez or Harang since they pitched the last two games. Arroyo is pitching today. In the other two we should see two of Owings, Bailey, Masset, or Cueto

Quote Originally Posted by $1 Hot Dog View Post
    All I know is that in those three games we won't be seeing Volquez or Harang since they pitched the last two games. Arroyo is pitching today. In the other two we should see two of Owings, Bailey, Masset, or Cueto
    As much as I'd like to see Volquez or Harang, we know what we've got there. With the minor exception of which Harang we will see this season. I'm curious about the number 5 slot in the rotation, hopefully we'll get a good look at Baily and Owings.

Quote Originally Posted by He got it! View Post
    If you watch Reds spring training baseball over the March Madness tournament you earn the label "die hard."
    I guess I'm a die hard, then! I love baseball so much, I'd rather listen to a Mariners/Rockies spring training game on a crackly AM radio than watch March Madness, or even the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by nineworldseries View Post
    I guess I'm a die hard, then! I love baseball so much, I'd rather listen to a Mariners/Rockies spring training game on a crackly AM radio than watch March Madness, or even the Super Bowl.
    Good man! I'm with you all the way on watching two teams I could care less about in spring training over March Madness. Though, I might have to watch the Super Bowl over a regular season baseball game. Good thing this is a decision I will never be forced to make!

Time? i been waiting for ever to see the reds

Old Red Guard Reject

Tonight is the night to catch the Reds if you're a basketball fan.
    Minnesota vs. Texas? Villanova vs. American? Michigan vs. Clemson? Akron vs. Gonzaga? Thrilling lineup there.

I'll be watching the Reds.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by RedLakerFan24 View Post
    Time? i been waiting for ever to see the reds
    7:05PM tonight. It will be on FSN Ohio and MLBN according to the schedule.

Schedule: http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/sched...x.jsp?c_id=cin

Anyone know who's scheduled to pitch tonight?

Arroyo tonight.

Bailey pitched Monday. He should pitch on Saturday. Owings pitched Tuesday/Sunday. Cueto must be going Friday?

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

agreed! I couldn't bring myself to do it!
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

uhhhhh.....why not just watch on two tvs?.....Reds on the "big" tv and "March Madness" on my 19 inch screen next to it in the rec room....beauuuuuuutiful

On a side note, did anyone get last night's game in HD??? It was listed as HD but not aired on my cable system....

These games are blacked out in Indianapolis by MLB Network, even though Fox Sport Indiana isn't carrying them. Stupid MLB.

Turn Off Ads?