|12-21-2010, 01:14 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2000
Hall of Fame & Museum End of Year Merchandise Sale
Just got this email, might interest some locals shopping plans
Need a last minute gift for your favorite Reds fan? Starting today at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum, fans can save up to 50 percent off selected merchandise, clothing, books and art at the end of year sale:
• 50% off all Hall of Fame t-shirts
• 50% off matted prints by artist Bill Purdom
• 40% off The Wire-to-Wire Reds: Sweet Lou, Nasty Boys, and the Wild Run to a World Championship book
• 25% off all signed 8x10’s and baseballs
• 25% off all Hall of Fame polo shirts
• 10% off all framed pieces (signed and unsigned), including “The Clinch” framed print featuring the official scorecard from the September 28 game and a photo of Jay Bruce’s historic home run trot
Other specials include:
• Marge Schott Bobbleheads only $15
• Great gifts for $5: Minibats, coin sets, magnet sets, Opening Day book, Pete Rose prints and Last Pitch at Crosley posters.
Sale prices are good though December 31 and are available at the HOF only. Not available on the web or over the phone.
Holiday dates and hours for the Hall of Fame & Museum:
• Open: December 21-23, 10 am to 5 pm
• Closed: December 24-27
• Open: December 28-31, 10 am to 5 pm
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.