PDA

View Full Version : Some fun to pass time until baseball season

double2gap
02-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, I just purchased this baseball legends print and thought some of you would like to try and guess the players in it. Most are fairly obvious, but some are a challenge. I have posted two versions, one is a normal view while the other have numbers over the players to help distinguish individuals.

Hope this works, first time posting pictures:)

JB12
02-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I see the Babe in the middle. This is pretty neat. I've never seen this exact legends print, although I've seen others that were similar. I like this one a lot though. Thanks for sharing.

Beatlessp
02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
not sure of a lot of the way older guys...i like having maris and mantle facing each other, love that the kid has his hat on backwards ( i know a lot purists hate it, but i've been told i just dont look right with mine forward at all, griff was always one of my favorites, even with the M's)

UPRedsFan
02-10-2013, 07:23 PM
I give up who is the guy at the very top?

cumberlandreds
02-11-2013, 07:43 AM
I give up who is the guy at the very top?

I would say that is Jackie Robinson. No one else in picture looks like him and I couldn't imagine someone doing this and leaving him out.

double2gap
02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
At the very top is Jackie Robinson, flanked by Duke Snyder and Pee Wee Reese. It took me quite awhile (about three days) to get them all!

LukeSho
02-15-2013, 01:34 AM
I wanna say bottom middle is a McGwire of some sort.........