PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne near death?

WMR
03-15-2013, 11:28 PM
Being reported he's suffered massive seizures from too much "sizzurp" and is being kept alive via life support...

marcshoe
03-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Every single response to this I can think of is inappropriate.

Hillsdale87
03-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Every single response to this I can think of is inappropriate.

Larry Schuler
03-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Redacted

Razor Shines
03-18-2013, 08:30 PM
He's gonna make it. Don't worry Birdman says it wasn't drugs.

The site also reported that Wayne had his stomach pumped three times after doctors found large amounts of codeine in the rapper's system. Bird didn't speak on the stomach pumping, but he did say with confidence that drug use was not a contributing factor to Weezy's hospitalization. "To me, it's just his work ethic. It's just how he put in and what he believe in and how hard he work, how much dedication he gives to music and his fans and what he tryin' to accomplish in life. It had nothing to do with drugs," he said over the phone. "He just needs to get some rest, relax, take it one day at a time."

coachpipe
03-19-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
The site also reported that Wayne had his stomach pumped three times after doctors found large amounts of codeine in the rapper's system. Bird didn't speak on the stomach pumping, but he did say with confidence that drug use was not a contributing factor to Weezy's hospitalization. "To me, it's just his work ethic. It's just how he put in and what he believe in and how hard he work, how much dedication he gives to music and his fans and what he tryin' to accomplish in life. It had nothing to do with drugs," he said over the phone. "He just needs to get some rest, relax, take it one day at a time."

I find this funny

TSJ55
03-19-2013, 12:48 PM

I thought Birdman and Weezy were the same person. Looks like I learned something today...