PDA

View Full Version : Opening day ticket prices?

Redleg74
04-01-2013, 06:51 AM
So if I driver from Jackson to the park today, how much should I expect to pay for 1 ticket to opening day?

My dad said to wait an inning or two to get a cheap ticket from someone wanting to unload.

OfficerRodFarva
04-01-2013, 07:32 AM
So if I driver from Jackson to the park today, how much should I expect to pay for 1 ticket to opening day?

My dad said to wait an inning or two to get a cheap ticket from someone wanting to unload.

If it's just a single, I'd bet you can find something decent for under a hundred. Cheaper as it gets closer to and after first pitch.

Redleg74
04-01-2013, 07:54 AM
If it's just a single, I'd bet you can find something decent for under a hundred. Cheaper as it gets closer to and after first pitch.

Cool. What are the odds of getting right behind one of the dugouts for $200 or under. One of the first 3 rows.

huber14
04-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Cool. What are the odds of getting right behind one of the dugouts for $200 or under. One of the first 3 rows.

Slim to none seeing is how they're more than $200 face value and those go out to corporations and not scalpers. Just go to the 3rd game and sit behind home for face value. Not sure why people spend so much on opening day.

Ironman92
04-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Jackson Ohio?

OfficerRodFarva
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
What did you end up finding?

tomnuetten
04-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Slim to none seeing is how they're more than $200 face value and those go out to corporations and not scalpers. Just go to the 3rd game and sit behind home for face value. Not sure why people spend so much on opening day.

I canīt get why someone spends a huge amount of money for tickets, parking, food etc. and went home before the game is over... I watched the game and saw lots of empty seats...

I know Iīm from Europe and thereīs another culture but I canīt get how you can go before the game is over... even if itīs 11pm and the 16th inning...