PDA

View Full Version : Votto and the F bomb

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Ill admit I'm a very competitive guy and have a seriously bad potty mouth, but Vottos constant use of the F bomb is really beginning to drive me nuts. I understand getting frustrated and occasionally dropping one but his job is performed in a public place with thousands of kids that look up to him watching. Maybe try to keep it to yourself or go to the clubhouse and go off. It looks insanely unprofessional.

jhiller21
05-27-2013, 01:50 PM
I've heard him scream it loud enough to hear on TV at least 10 times this year. I'm also really competitive, and I let some salty language fly on the golf course, but never in front of children. I agree it's not very professional.

westofyou
05-27-2013, 01:51 PM
The game has seen worse, really worse, let's not pretend it's a new fallacy in today's world... lord what about our great grand dads!!

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/what-the-its-a-19th-century-baseball-memo-on-swearing/

Robert Edward Auctions received an 1898 document from the estate of a baseball historian that includes a few cusswords most people thought weren't invented until well into the 20th century.

It's a never before seen one page missive from a National League committee denouncing the use of "obscene language" on the baseball field. Profanity was OK, apparently, but obscenities had gotten out of hand and the document spells out quite vividly some of the offending words used by uncouth players of the day.

The document is so ironic in its unabashed honesty and so shocking for its time some believe it may have been a parody of the attempt by baseball officials like Cincinnati club owner John Brush to eliminate such language. However, REA President Rob Lifson believes it is an actual directive from those in charge of dealing with the proble

New York Red
05-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't like it either, but he is human. I think we tend to forget that at times.

Joseph
05-27-2013, 01:53 PM
If you're allowed to say it, so is he.

Falcon7
05-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Like I said in the game thread:

Screaming "F" bombs again, he needs to start donating $5k to some kids charity for each one!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj6/stymie1224/conradstripes3.jpg~original

Joey "Psycho" Votto

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Like I said in the game thread:

Screaming "F" bombs again, he needs to start donating $5k to some kids charity for each one!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj6/stymie1224/conradstripes3.jpg~original

Joey "Psycho" Votto

Big league curse jar. I like it!

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 02:03 PM
If you're allowed to say it, so is he.

Just because he's allowed doesn't make it appropriate. I mean if it was now and then I don't care he's a grown man but screaming it 5 times straight then one more in the dugout so loud it TV audible is a bit much. I'm extremely hard to offend with language but consider your audience.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 02:06 PM
The game has seen worse, really worse, let's not pretend it's a new fallacy in today's world... lord what about our great grand dads!!

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/what-the-its-a-19th-century-baseball-memo-on-swearing/

It's nothing new but it still doesn't condone it. Sure sometimes one slips and trust me im horrendous for it, but it's like on an every game basis and its not like it's low key and you just see him mouth it. It's screaming and audible enough to be heard on TV cameras 50 to 100 feet away. It's a bit much.

R_Webb18
05-27-2013, 02:11 PM
making a big deal over nothing.

reds1869
05-27-2013, 02:20 PM
I can't imagine the threads TigersZone would have started about Ty Cobb.

Wonderful Monds
05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
It is literally just a word. Who cares.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 02:36 PM
making a big deal over nothing.

You want to go trash the clubhouse after an at bat I don't care. Drop one now and then I don't care. Do it on a daily basis at the top of your lungs repeatedly its an issue. They are grown men cussing happens but his is excessive and in a public area in front of tons of kids. If one slips now and then it's not a big deal to me, but there is no place to scream it at the top of your lungs five times if you strike out. I love the competitive fire but there is no need to go ape over a strikeout in the first inning of a game in may.

Kiko
05-27-2013, 03:28 PM
I must not being paying close enough attention but I haven't noticed. Has he always done it? Like I tell my daughter, you are going to hear bad language I just don't want you using it.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I must not being paying close enough attention but I haven't noticed. Has he always done it? Like I tell my daughter, you are going to hear bad language I just don't want you using it.

He has always cursed, which btw indo not have an isdue with on a ball field if its occasionally, but this year it seems to be way louder and more excessive.

cincyredway
05-27-2013, 04:29 PM
I don't have a problem with it at all, I love his excitement and enthusiasm for the game, he is pissed if he doesn't get a hit every time and I love that, I like seeing players cuss a little ,to me it shows how much he cares and strives to b the best, some players strikeout and just walk back to the dugout like nothing happend, but not votto he wants to b the best and he is the best. So I have no problem with it.

jhiller21
05-27-2013, 04:34 PM
The fact that he's that frustrated is a good thing, you never want to see a player who doesn't care when he screws up. I just think it's a little weird to do in front of kids, and especially to scream it so loud kids at home can hear it on TV.

I play a lot of ping pong and pool with my neighbor, and sometimes his little kids join in. I'm a pretty big F-bomb dropper when I mess up, but in front of kids I manage to restrain myself.

On another note, Ty Cobb must have taught some kids a few words they'd never heard before.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 04:37 PM
The fact that he's that frustrated is a good thing, you never want to see a player who doesn't care when he screws up. I just think it's a little weird to do in front of kids, and especially to scream it so loud kids at home can hear it on TV.

I play a lot of ping pong and pool with my neighbor, and sometimes his little kids join in. I'm a pretty big F-bomb dropper when I mess up, but in front of kids I manage to restrain myself.

On another note, Ty Cobb must have taught some kids a few words they'd never heard before.

Ty Cobb may have been one of the best players ever, but at the same time one of the worst human brings ever b

George Anderson
05-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Ty Cobb may have been one of the best players ever, but at the same time one of the worst human brings ever b

Not to derail this thread but while Cobb was no angel he was hardly one of the worst human beings ever as you so described. Do some reading on his career and you will see he was incredibly charitable.

CySeymour
05-27-2013, 05:01 PM
This is worthy of a thread?

ajswartz888
05-27-2013, 05:10 PM
If it was a Cardinal doing it I can only imagine the outrage. LOL

Larry Schuler
05-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Like Louis CK once said, it's not Joey Votto's problem you don't want to have a conversation with your kid for 5 seconds.

If you witness behavior you don't want your kids to emulate, put the bag of Frito's down for a moment and educate your child on the worldview you want them to adopt. It's not the rest of the world's responsibility to be a model for your kids. Use your own words and actions to teach your children, not strangers'.

With that said, I could see how the Reds publicity and marketing department might want Votto to avoid getting a rap as being a potty mouth.

With that said, I echo CySeymour's sentiment above.

05-27-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't get the issue profanity and kids in general.

Adults use it all the time when kids aren't around, and kids use it all the time when adults aren't around.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Not to derail this thread but while Cobb was no angel he was hardly one of the worst human beings ever as you so described. Do some reading on his career and you will see he was incredibly charitable.

I've read his biography twice. He wasn't the monster he's made out to be but he was cruel to a lot of people in his life. It was an interesting dichotomy.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 06:40 PM
This is worthy of a thread?

Yes. I've watched baseball for 20+ years now and I've never seen anyone curse the way he has and in the loud way he does with the frequency that he does it. I'm pretty hard to offend, and I get they are grown men and you can parent your children to teach what's appropriate or not, but screaming F*** at the top of your lungs repeatedly adds little to nothing to the game and sets a bad example to all those there in a PUBLIC setting. I don't get offended easily, especially by profanity, but the dude needs to cool it. There is a difference between being intense and being disrespectful of those around you adult or child.

DocRed
05-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Get over it or stop watching....

jhiller21
05-27-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't get the issue profanity and kids in general.

Adults use it all the time when kids aren't around, and kids use it all the time when adults aren't around.

You've got me there. I swore like crazy around my friends, as long as my mom couldn't hear me. My dad didn't really even care. And my old man swore right in front of me all the time.

I just don't like setting a bad example for kids, might have something to do with the way I grew up. In the end, they're just words, and if your kid is exposed to bad language and you can't explain why they shouldn't speak that way themselves, you're probably not a very good parent.

In short I guess I agree... Not really a big deal.

CySeymour
05-27-2013, 06:45 PM
If your biggest complaint with Votto is that he drops too many F-bombs on the field, then I'd say we have it pretty good.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Get over it or stop watching....

Whatever. I guess we are just all hardasses now and people shouldn't have to show a little respect for those around them. I cuss like a sailor when it is the acceptable time and place to do so. I don't mind hearing cussing at a ball game or on TV if its used sporadically. But there is no need to be screaming F as loud as you can 5 times after a strikeout in the first inning during a game in may. Sorry if I'd like people to show some respectful public behavior. I guess that's just something lost upon us now.

Australian Red
05-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Couldn't care less if he keeps hitting homers

Beltway
05-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Ill admit I'm a very competitive guy and have a seriously bad potty mouth, but Vottos constant use of the F bomb is really beginning to drive me nuts. I understand getting frustrated and occasionally dropping one but his job is performed in a public place with thousands of kids that look up to him watching. Maybe try to keep it to yourself or go to the clubhouse and go off. It looks insanely unprofessional.
I couldn't care less. He's not directing those words at anyone. It's just an exclamation of frustration. I care more about meaning than the actual words used. If you want an example of what I'm talking about, watch the Penn and Teller episode on profanity.

fielder's choice
05-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Personally I think Joey Votto can do whatever the F he wants to do. Just be glad he is doing it in a Reds uniform and appreciate his greatness :beerme:

RedlegJake
05-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Big ado about nothing. Really over reaching here for a topic.

malcontent
05-27-2013, 09:19 PM
Much, much better that he gets some of his frustration out verbally than if he went back to the dugout and threw things or broke his hand punching something.

Dude's on a different planet when it comes to intensity. I love it.

Old school 1983
05-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Guess no one cares. F*** this thread then. Hope no one finds that offensive.

Krawhitham
05-28-2013, 01:08 AM
The game is on a 7 second delay, maybe FSO should hire competent people

RedlegJake
05-28-2013, 01:25 AM

Get upset much just because others disagree? If its your honest feeling about such a subjective topic just agree to disagree. Really no right or wrong here...just each his own opinion.

jhiller21
05-28-2013, 03:17 AM

This is the best point. If Votto screams F*** after striking out, they should be able to dump it, just like every terrestrial radio station does if someone curses on air.

In fact, the FCC could fine FSN for allowing it to air. Not that I agree with that, but it's in the rules.

I hate the FCC as much as the next guy, and I think freedom of speech is paramount, but dropping F bombs on cable TV will get you in trouble.

05-28-2013, 03:28 AM
Seems like Dusty agrees with Old School

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2013/05/27/baker-not-happy-with-vottos-outburst/

Reds manager Dusty Baker wasn’t happy with Votto’s outburts...

“I’d like to see him temper it a little bit.”

Wonderful Monds
05-28-2013, 03:36 AM

Nope, "f" away.

Goose1701
05-28-2013, 04:11 AM

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2013/05/27/baker-not-happy-with-vottos-outburst/

Well Baker agreeing you isn't exactly a compliment.....

.436 wOBA and almost 3 wins before June 1st. It's the ONLY thing that matters. He can run into the stands and scream obscenities in my face for all I care so long as he keeps hitting like that.

coachpipe
05-28-2013, 08:10 AM
Oh. So he is human. Move a long now. Nothing to see here

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 08:47 AM

I was not aware of that. I wonder why they don't bleep it.

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Get upset much just because others disagree? If its your honest feeling about such a subjective topic just agree to disagree. Really no right or wrong here...just each his own opinion.

It was sarcasm. I don't have an issue with profanity. It happens. I have an issue with profanity used loudly in an excessive way in a public place 162 games a year. So I guess because he can hit a baseball he's exempt from showing a little more public decorum. Give me a break.

CySeymour
05-28-2013, 10:00 AM
It was sarcasm. I don't have an issue with profanity. It happens. I have an issue with profanity used loudly in an excessive way in a public place 162 games a year. So I guess because he can hit a baseball he's exempt from showing a little more public decorum. Give me a break.

The more I thought about it, the more I started seeing your side of the argument. I think we can all agree, that through the course of 162 games, professional athletes who have spent most of their lives in locker rooms, are going to once in a while pop a few choice words after failing to do something on the field. But there is a point where too much is too much, especially when you have paying customers within ear shot.

MillerTime58
05-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Every athlete not named Tim Tebow screams profanities. I think it's amusing when you hear an F bomb on TV because it's not something you expected to hear lol

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 11:05 AM
The more I thought about it, the more I started seeing your side of the argument. I think we can all agree, that through the course of 162 games, professional athletes who have spent most of their lives in locker rooms, are going to once in a while pop a few choice words after failing to do something on the field. But there is a point where too much is too much, especially when you have paying customers within ear shot.

Exactly. I 100% expect to hear swearing from athletes. No questions asked. It doesn't bother me. Hearing stuff like that is part of life. There is no need to go on a 5 F bomb tangent or know you're going to hear it at least once extremely loudly at least once a game. It's not the cussing that bothers me. It's the extremely loud excessive manner in which he does it.

PTjvs
05-28-2013, 11:10 AM
It annoys me, and I wish it would stop.

If I had to guess, I would guess it annoys Votto, and he wishes he could stop too. Easier said than done, sometimes.

jvs

coachpipe
05-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Whatever. I guess we are just all hardasses now and people shouldn't have to show a little respect for those around them. I cuss like a sailor when it is the acceptable time and place to do so. I don't mind hearing cussing at a ball game or on TV if its used sporadically. But there is no need to be screaming F as loud as you can 5 times after a strikeout in the first inning during a game in may. Sorry if I'd like people to show some respectful public behavior. I guess that's just something lost upon us now.

Or maybe we just dont care.

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Or maybe we just dont care.
If you don't care then it's just fine. But some of us do and i think votto is representing himself and the organization in a very poor light. If you don't then I guess we just don't have the same values when it comes to what is appropriate to scream on a daily basis in a public workplace.

coachpipe
05-28-2013, 12:30 PM
You're so cool. I wish I could be like you. All aloof and apathetic. If you don't care then don't post. Not hard.

Never said I was cool. Actually I hate that whole term cool in the first place. But I dont see a point in going on a 6 page rant over something so dumb. He said a bad word because he was pissed off. You act like youre all high and mighty and above everyone because you feel outraged someone said a bad word. You must have been the kid who always tattled. So and so said a bad word, you should put them in time out. Hes a grown man and can react however he may please. Sounds like you are the person who needs to grow up

_Sir_Charles_
05-28-2013, 12:39 PM
It is literally just a word. Who cares.

I agree somewhat...but as a parent of 4 kids...I certainly see the reason for the thread. Sometimes all it takes is someone to say something to him and he'll curb it himself. It's not that hard to vent your frustration with something not quite so offensive. I'm sure Joey's not doing it on purpose (or without thought) it's just coming out...but every parent goes through that change of censoring yourself when your kids are around. No reason MLB players can't a little bit.

NebraskaRed
05-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Never said I was cool. Actually I hate that whole term cool in the first place. But I dont see a point in going on a 6 page rant over something so dumb. He said a bad word because he was pissed off. You act like youre all high and mighty and above everyone because you feel outraged someone said a bad word. You must have been the kid who always tattled. So and so said a bad word, you should put them in time out. Hes a grown man and can react however he may please. Sounds like you are the person who needs to grow up

Let's just calm down here before someone starts shouting obscenities.

Maybe it's my age, but I think it degrades baseball a little to have players do something like this. There are few, very few, pure and innocent things left in the world. Baseball is not pure and innocent, but it's the closest thing we have to it in profressional sports. I don't think there should be a fine for this sort of thing, but I wish it wouldn't happen.

coachpipe
05-28-2013, 12:49 PM
It is not joeys responsibility to parent your kids. And just as Louis CK says about censoring. If you say the N-word. Not the actual N- word. But just the N- word. Everyone knows what youre referring to. So isnt that the point of a word? So now you are putting the word in my head and im saying the word.

Political correctness just takes you right back to square 1

NebraskaRed
05-28-2013, 12:51 PM
It is not joeys responsibility to parent your kids. And just as Louis CK says about censoring. If you say the N-word. Not the actual N- word. But just the N- word. Everyone knows what youre referring to. So isnt that the point of a word? So now you are putting the word in my head and im saying the word.

It's not "politcal correctness" to say that you wish Votto (and any other player) wouldn't curse so loudly when kids are nearby.

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 12:52 PM

I'm sorry about that post. It was knee jerk and I instantly edited it. If you don't care that's fine. Actually I was the kid who never tattled. If you're amongst friends in a private setting, then unless its extremely illegal, then who cares. That crap pisses me off, but at the same time respect in public is needed especially if you're in a position of respect and admiration like votto. If he cusses now and then no one cares including myself. But rattling off obscenity after obscenity at the top of your lungs in front of 47000 people portrays not only him but the organization in a bad light. Votto doesn't need time out. He needs to act like a man in a position of respect and admiration and not like a pissed off teenager when things don't go his way. Baseball is a game of failure. Just like when you succeed act like you have been there before don't throw profane hissy fit in front of near 50000 fans, some of them impressionable children.

It has nothing tondo with political correctness. It has to do with what's socially acceptable and what's proper behavior of a grown man in front of near 50000 people. A rampage of F bombs is not acceptable behavior in that situation. Now if he's at home or in the clubhouse or amongst friends who don't care, then I could care less. But when representing himself as the best player in the game, the reds organization, and the city if Cincinnati, it's bush league

LexRedsFan
05-28-2013, 01:28 PM
I laughed whenever he had his outburst yesterday, I'll admit it.

It was pretty absurd.

Kiko
05-28-2013, 01:49 PM
I am finding this thread very interesting and found a baseball document from 1898 where the league told the players to stop using foul language. Read it you might be amused as I was. Also, in an attempt to have some fun with this, Votto should say something else instead of dropping the F-bomb (many people do this, fudge, fiddle sticks etc). Some Red theme suggestions:

Cozart is batting second?!!
Coo Coo Ca Choo!
Oh, Canada!

http://s210975194.onlinehome.us/blog/?p=41

marcshoe
05-28-2013, 01:56 PM
If you think this is bad, you should hear the language his bat uses!

marcshoe
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
It's not "politcal correctness" to say that you wish Votto (and any other player) wouldn't curse so loudly when kids are nearby.

And seriously, it's in the best interests of the Reds and MLB to make the games kid-friendly. This baseball fan stuff starts early.

The language doesn't bother me, but if this had been audible on broadcasts when I was a kid, I might not have been allowed to watch.

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 02:19 PM
I am finding this thread very interesting and found a baseball document from 1898 where the league told the players to stop using foul language. Read it you might be amused as I was. Also, in an attempt to have some fun with this, Votto should say something else instead of dropping the F-bomb (many people do this, fudge, fiddle sticks etc). Some Red theme suggestions:

Cozart is batting second?!!
Coo Coo Ca Choo!
Oh, Canada!

http://s210975194.onlinehome.us/blog/?p=41

I vote oh Canada.

redsrule2500
05-28-2013, 02:55 PM

You have a really good point with this post.

Nobody seems to care about Votto screaming this through televisions across the country, but we're not allowed to even type out the word on this very message board. Rule change time? :confused:

redsrule2500
05-28-2013, 02:58 PM

If you were to repeat the F bomb at a Reds game sitting in the stands around children, you could be asked to leave. This whole "not joey's responsibility to parent your kids" is not the issue.

Old school 1983
05-28-2013, 03:13 PM
You have a really good point with this post.

Nobody seems to care about Votto screaming this through televisions across the country, but we're not allowed to even type out the word on this very message board. Rule change time? :confused:

That was kind of my point with that post. It is offensive. I'm not holy than thou by any stretch and I don't mind athletes cussing but the manner and frequency at which he does it is too much. I was never on a crusade to wash his mouth out with palmolive. Cussing isn't the issue. It's the manner and frequency of it and on the stage he is on. Technically under the rules for this board I could get banned for that even if no one was offended.

mikdavrut
05-28-2013, 11:59 PM

I find that mildly amusing coming from Dusty :laugh:

I remember VERY WELL just after Jay Bruce hit the homer against the Astros in 2010 and we clinched the Central Divison...right after Dusty came out of the dugout to join in the celebrations and they stuck a mic in has face he VERY AUDIBLY said something to the effect "man am I happy...GOD-D**N I'm happy!" - at first I thought "did he REALLY just say that ON MIC?" - so I reversed the TiVo and yeah, he DEF. said it :laugh:

Now I certainly do NOT know this to be fact, but I personally honestly doubt that Dusty minds Votto's "outbursts" (prob. not so crazy about the # of times it gets caught on camera and/or audibly), but I bet he actually quite likes the overall "fierceness/fire" or whatever you want to coin it coming from Votto.

Back when Dusty played the game, the technology was not anywhere NEARLY as good, so those guys I'm sure said and did much, much worse overall. They simply did not have to worry about EVERY LITTLE THING being picked up via a camera or mic.

Heck, when Latos starts losing control of his emotions, I lose count some games of the # of F-bombs I see that guy spewing. And I've seen/heard it coming from many other players as well.

Not saying any of the above makes it "right" per se, but the honest truth of the matter is (and even regardless of the fact that kids might hold many of these guys up on a bit of a pedestal), if you have (or had) young kids, I PROMISE YOU they have (or did) hear just about ever word under the sun by the time they were in the 2nd grade. I sure did, and that was back in 80/81 (and yes, I was already using some "language" of my own by that time as well :p , like most of peers).

Basically, I am not saying any poster in this thread is "wrong" for the way they feel concerning the matter. I mean, I DO understand why some might wish he would "tone it down", but unless you are home-schooling your children and being a VERY "sheltering" sort of parent, chances are HIGHLY likely that your kids have already heard even worse, even at a very young age.

Thisyear
05-29-2013, 11:54 AM
If you don't care then it's just fine. But some of us do and i think votto is representing himself and the organization in a very poor light. If you don't then I guess we just don't have the same values when it comes to what is appropriate to scream on a daily basis in a public workplace.

I love the oversensitivity, hypocrisy, and moral high ground rolled into one. Votto is human and should be held to that standard. Lets not talk about his countless acts of charity, lets talk about him using a word a few times out of frustration. He is a professional athlete not the moral high ground we all must live up too.

Old school 1983
05-29-2013, 12:10 PM
I love the oversensitivity, hypocrisy, and moral high ground rolled into one. Votto is human and should be held to that standard. Lets not talk about his countless acts of charity, lets talk about him using a word a few times out of frustration. He is a professional athlete not the moral high ground we all must live up too.

I'm not over sensitive to cussing. Idk how many freaking times I have to say that. And I'm not putting myself up on a pedestal. His acts of charity are great, but are really out of the scope of this. It's not about cursing. It's not about saying F***. I fully except athletes to be human. I fully expect them to cuss. I fully expect myself to use language like that on a daily basis. It's about the manner and frequency he does it. There is no reason to scream it at the top of your lungs multiple times in front of 50000 people multiple times a week. I brought it up because I am not very sensitive to cursing. I could care less if its used in the proper environment. I could care less if its said occasionally by athletes, but I thought it was to the point where he is making himself look like an idiot in public and shading the organization in a bad light. I get being human. We all cuss but we also have the ability to restrain ourselves.

Old school 1983
05-29-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm not very sensitive to cussing at all and the way votto was conducting his business was beginning to bother me, so I thought it'd bother others too. There a big difference between using profane language among adults, or letting one go now and then while playing sports and repeatedly screaming it at the top of your lungs at least a couple times a week in front of 50000 people in what is supposed to be a family friendly environment. It's not oversenditivity, it's not hypocrisy, it's not political correctness, it's not me being a tattle or a wuss. It's about a grown ass man not being able to control what he says when he is representing all of MLB as one if their best players, the reds organization, and the city of Cincinnati on a global stage. If I was offended by cursing and did so myself yes that hypocrisy and tattling and whining. I just want a guy to control himself and language he uses in a public setting on near a daily basis.

Old school 1983
05-29-2013, 01:19 PM
If I'm a tattle, a wuss, a hypocrite, or thin skinned because I think a grown man in a position of respect and and admiration is acting in a classless way when he repeatedly screams profanities at the top of his lungs on a consistent basis in front of 47000 people then idk what to say.