PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question / Dusty's eyeglasses

nmichave
05-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Sorry to be a bother to everyone and a pain in the butt, but I have searched and searched and can't find the info I am looking for. I wear glasses all the time and I notice Dusty's glasses every game and I like them. They look like they have wood temples. Has there ever been a thread on here discussing what kind of eyeglasses he wears? Or does anyone have any suggestion on who I could ask and how? I know, silly topic, but I would sure appreciate it!

Thank you.

coachpipe
05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
My guess is if you cant find them that he had them personalized. But either way, I wouldnt buy them because obviously they dont help you see when a pitcher is in trouble. Unless you arent in the baseball (or bartending) business. Then have at it

Rock of Truth
05-29-2013, 03:42 PM
They also cause you to only be able to see out of one eye at a time. Your vision will be forced to go

Left Eye
Right Eye
Left
Right
Left
Right

CesarGeronimo
05-30-2013, 04:10 PM
They also cause you to only be able to see out of one eye at a time. Your vision will be forced to go

Left Eye
Right Eye
Left
Right
Left
Right

That's true and what's even less comfortable is the Dusty Baker laxative. Take that stuff and you could go forever without doing No. 2 right.

EMAW
05-30-2013, 07:39 PM
They might cause you to be wildly successful even if "braniacs" on message boards know better