PDA

View Full Version : New entrance for Chapman!

armybrat45103
07-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Time to put his "cuban missle" persona with some earth shattering sirens when he walks out of the pen. How about an air raid siren instead of the same lame song that half the closers use already?

MillerTime58
07-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Cozart should be batting 8th every day and twice on Sundays....wait what

SpiritofStLouis
07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
I'll never understand why no one use Baby Elephant Walk when entering a game. Everybody loves that song.

gfas
07-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Time to put his "cuban missle" persona with some earth shattering sirens when he walks out of the pen. How about an air raid siren instead of the same lame song that half the closers use already?

i don't know of any other closer that uses the song he uses

armybrat45103
07-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Last time I was down there, they used "Enter Sandman". Have things changed?

gilpdawg
07-18-2013, 05:04 AM
He's used Rage Against The Machine at least since last year. Maybe the Sandman thing was a special occasion?

CARDINALred
07-18-2013, 06:53 PM
When I went to the Cards @ Reds series last month, he definitely came out to "Wake Up" by RATM.

Sidenote: I just love how all the relievers have their own entrance montage/theme music played when they enter the game, at least Broxton ("Iron Man") and Chapman do. I thought the production quality of the games was top-notch, and I can't wait to visit Cincinnati to see more Cards/Reds games at GABP again.

At Busch Stadium, our (regular) closer Jason Motte has his own (set to "Brain Stew" by Green Day), but none of the others do. I wish they did.

gilpdawg
07-19-2013, 03:01 AM
When I went to the Cards @ Reds series last month, he definitely came out to "Wake Up" by RATM.

Sidenote: I just love how all the relievers have their own entrance montage/theme music played when they enter the game, at least Broxton ("Iron Man") and Chapman do. I thought the production quality of the games was top-notch, and I can't wait to visit Cincinnati to see more Cards/Reds games at GABP again.

At Busch Stadium, our (regular) closer Jason Motte has his own (set to "Brain Stew" by Green Day), but none of the others do. I wish they did.
Even a guy like JJ Hoover has his own montage/music thing. His is "Kickin In The Sticks" by Brantley Gilbert. (I only know that song because my wife likes it)

They do do a really good job production wise with stuff like that, and the fans have picked up on it the past couple of years. Used to be no one would pay attention to that stuff, but now people clap along to "Joker and the Thief" during the pregame lineup announcements and such.