PDA

View Full Version : Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

19braves77
09-11-2013, 08:02 PM
is there a end game in sight for this series ? It seems every season premiere follows a template of Samcro trying to do make things right against insert national group here, things dont go to plan, then we introduce a 3rd party to help makes things work while trying to cover all the other 10 plotlines from the previous season. Then we always have the Clay killed my dad sidestory and will Tara really ever leave story on the sidelines.

However, thats about the best thing SOA does: juggle plotlines.

New York Red
09-11-2013, 08:41 PM
There's only so many directions a series can go, and that goes for any series. I thought the season premiere was great. I've been a huge fan since the beginning and I'm on board for the long haul.

Joseph
09-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I haven't watched the last couple, but Kurt Sutter said 7 seasons is his overall goal for the story and that's how he's mapped it out.

What season is this?

LoganBuck
09-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I am considering giving the show up, and just going with the season 5 finale, as the ending point in my mind. BTW we already have a thread on this. Could the mods merge

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79047&page=7&highlight=Sons+of+Anarchy