PDA

View Full Version : Lineup for Wild Card

Ron Delancey
09-30-2013, 10:18 AM
What is our lineup gonna look like Tuesday night? Are we going to continue to bat Ludwick in the 2 hole? It's worked out really well for us thus far.

Johnny Fan
09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
What is our lineup gonna look like Tuesday night? Are we going to continue to bat Ludwick in the 2 hole? It's worked out really well for us thus far.

Are you asking what it will be, what it should be or what we would like it to be?

Ron Delancey
09-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes

code
09-30-2013, 12:58 PM
If it was my call Ludwig wouldn't even be in the lineup. He is terrible.
Thanks Walt for not making a deal at the deadline because you believed Ludwig would be our savior. :thumbdown:

Sorry, I am still bitter about this weekend..

OneEyedJack
09-30-2013, 01:06 PM
My guess is it will be:

Choo
Ludwick
Votto
Phillips
Bruce
Frazier
Cozart
Hannigan
Cueto

I am not going to be as upset by this as some people will. Ludwick has hit Liriano better than most on this team.

I assume Cueto wants Hannigan behind the plate and I am okay with that if it makes Cueto happy. This game hinges on Cueto pitching like an ace. Mes's bat is obviously better but I am not willing to trade it for Cueto's comfort.

Votto, Choo, and Bruce have not looked good against Liriano and I am okay with not having any of them back to back.

Reds&BuckeyeGuy
09-30-2013, 01:40 PM
If it was my call Ludwig wouldn't even be in the lineup. He is terrible.
Thanks Walt for not making a deal at the deadline because you believed Ludwig would be our savior. :thumbdown:

Sorry, I am still bitter about this weekend..

It could also be that he called all the fans out when he was not even playing great himself. I mean I don't think you gain little to anything calling fans out, better yet when your not playing good. I agree, though, he does need to go.

HiltonHead
09-30-2013, 01:47 PM

I don't think it really matters - this team is done! Pitiful display the last two series.

Reds&BuckeyeGuy
09-30-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't think it really matters - this team is done! Pitiful display the last two series.

C'mon hiltonhead, it's the time when they need your support the most-- in a one game wild card. It's the start of a new, long lasting season! Its not over yet my friend! Cheer on up bud

swaisuc
09-30-2013, 01:52 PM
My guess is it will be:

Choo
Ludwick
Votto
Phillips
Bruce
Frazier
Cozart
Hannigan
Cueto

I am not going to be as upset by this as some people will. Ludwick has hit Liriano better than most on this team.

I assume Cueto wants Hannigan behind the plate and I am okay with that if it makes Cueto happy. This game hinges on Cueto pitching like an ace. Mes's bat is obviously better but I am not willing to trade it for Cueto's comfort.

Votto, Choo, and Bruce have not looked good against Liriano and I am okay with not having any of them back to back.

+1. This is almost certainly the lineup.