PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker dead at 40

cinreds21
11-30-2013, 10:17 PM
This is very sad.

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way.

1130_paul_walker_accident_scene_twitterAt this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old.

Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

A rep for Paul confirms he was leaving the charity event at the time of the wreck.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mBo5TjvD

Degenerate39
12-02-2013, 11:03 AM
I thought it was a hoax at first. It's a damn shame he had to go so young.

RedTeamGo!
12-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Sounds like a really good person, RIP. :(

Caveat Emperor
12-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm genuinely bummed that he won't be around to continue making Fast & the Furious movies any longer. They're one of the best things going in Hollywood right now.

WildcatFan
12-04-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm genuinely bummed that he won't be around to continue making Fast & the Furious movies any longer. They're one of the best things going in Hollywood right now.

I agree. Pure, exciting fun with no pretense. I've seen four of them in the theater (don't tell anybody). Sounds like they're going ahead with 7, but they still had a month of shooting left.