PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seriously into Amazing Race?

JaxRed
07-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Like.... you're not sure how you'll make it to September?

dougdirt
07-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Nope. It's just you. You are The Highlander.

JaxRed
07-12-2014, 11:57 PM
I'll probably get a lot of IM's from people ashamed to admit it...

dougdirt
07-13-2014, 12:08 AM
I'll probably get a lot of IM's from people ashamed to admit it...

Out them.

Redsfaithful
07-13-2014, 12:50 AM
Wife and I love it, but it's been many years since we've watched it. It's not DVR'able because of NFL games running late and I just don't have time to sit down and watch tv when it's aired.

I think it's moving to a different night this fall? If it does we will probably watch.

Reds Fanatic
07-13-2014, 01:46 AM
Wife and I love it, but it's been many years since we've watched it. It's not DVR'able because of NFL games running late and I just don't have time to sit down and watch tv when it's aired.

I think it's moving to a different night this fall? If it does we will probably watch.

Yes I think it is moving to Friday nights this fall

Yachtzee
07-13-2014, 11:22 AM
My son and I like to watch it. He really loves seeing the countries they visit.

I'm convinced that, if this had been around when I was in my 20s, my friends, my brother and I would have been great at the Amazing Race. I think now I've had too many injuries and taken on too much weight to succeed.

Razor Shines
07-13-2014, 01:33 PM
I'm into it ironically, I'm too hip to be into anything seriously.

JaxRed
07-13-2014, 01:38 PM
We've come close, but nobody has convinced me they can't wait till September.

reds1869
07-13-2014, 02:10 PM
I used to be into it but stopped watching because football makes it impossible to know when it will be on. Since I don't want to record 3 hours on my DVR I stopped watching. I will say as someone with MS that I respect and admire Phil for what he does for MS research.

Redeyecat
07-16-2014, 04:48 AM
When it comes to reality shows, I'm a sucker for the classics like Survivor, Big Brother and the Amazing Race but I wouldn't call myself seriously into any of them.

R_Webb18
07-17-2014, 07:59 PM
I loveeee Survivor, Big Brother and watch Amazing Race but getting bored with it.

Stray
07-17-2014, 08:02 PM
If we're all getting things off our chest here, I'm also a huge Big Brother fan.

RBA
07-17-2014, 08:08 PM
My wife and I watch it all the time. Glad they are moving to Fridays. Too many other shows/sports and Sunday and the NFL will go long so it was hard to DVR without padding an hour.

chicoruiz
07-17-2014, 08:24 PM
I not only watch it with the wife, I occasionally check out the fan boards on televisionwithoutpity.com

There..I said it. I feel ashamed and yet cleansed.

R_Webb18
07-17-2014, 08:43 PM
If we're all getting things off our chest here, I'm also a huge Big Brother fan.

do you watch the feeds? last week when devin was hoh was pretty much amazing.

zack is super funny on the feeds.

Redsfaithful
07-17-2014, 10:00 PM
I occasionally check out the fan boards on televisionwithoutpity.com

I hate to be the one to tell you ...

JaxRed
07-18-2014, 09:29 AM
My wife and I watch it all the time. Glad they are moving to Fridays. Too many other shows/sports and Sunday and the NFL will go long so it was hard to DVR without padding an hour.

OK, RBA..... you have partially qualified.. So you get partial information. Canada has an Amazing Race also. They have just started Season 3. Two episodes have aired. Those episodes can be seen on CTV

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada.aspx#tab=all

But only if you are in Canada. But you can get around that by using Chrome Browser and installing a free plug in called Hola.

Amazing Race Canada has 2 factors that make it worse than TAR US. First their host is some local Olympic Gold Medal Winner. He's no Phil Keoghan. Secondly they only traverse Canada.

You can get watch Season 1 on You Tube by using the playlist shown here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7zsfzoNdlXMOL8r5IH3enBgWaX70Ghp

Stray
07-18-2014, 12:00 PM
do you watch the feeds? last week when devin was hoh was pretty much amazing.

zack is super funny on the feeds.

I do sometimes. So far I'm liking Donny, Hayden and Nicole. Derrick was my favorite but I think he's screwing up now. Sucks Devin got evicted cuz he was entertaining haha.

JaxRed
07-21-2014, 11:47 PM
OK, RBA..... you have partially qualified.. So you get partial information. Canada has an Amazing Race also. They have just started Season 3. Two episodes have aired. Those episodes can be seen on CTV

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada.aspx#tab=all

But only if you are in Canada. But you can get around that by using Chrome Browser and installing a free plug in called Hola.

Amazing Race Canada has 2 factors that make it worse than TAR US. First their host is some local Olympic Gold Medal Winner. He's no Phil Keoghan. Secondly they only traverse Canada.

You can get watch Season 1 on You Tube by using the playlist shown here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7zsfzoNdlXMOL8r5IH3enBgWaX70Ghp

Well, what do you know? Amazing Race Canada is heading to Hong Kong. First ever trip outside the Canadian border......